𝟎𝟎𝟐, 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧

Hope's POV:

SOON THE PERSON from the car revealed their face— is that fucking Damon Salvatore?!

"What the hell happened to you?" He asked me in his usual snarky tone, from what I've heard.

"Everything dude, Fucking everything." He scoffs in return to my response. "Mind telling me where the hell I am?" I asked. He kneels down, "outside Mystic falls, close to it actually." He informs me. Okay? Mystic falls.. in town not at the Salvatore school, close enough I guess..

I let out a quiet "Hmm" in return. Damon scoff's again before randomly picking me up. I winced in pain at the touch, and before I know it I'm in the backseat of his car with- Elena?! Elena is sitting in the front seat unconscious.

What the hell?! Did we fucking time travel?!

             3rd POV— Mystic Falls Hospital

SHERIFF FORBES SAT quietly in the waiting room. The girl- Jo- had passed out in the Ambulance form so much blood loss, they had to pump her full of blood.

When they arrived the Sherrif let them take her away for treatment and decided to stay and wait for her to wake up. After all she couldn't just leave that poor scared girl, and besides she's need to ask her questions after.

She had been waiting for about an hour give or take when her phone began ringing. She rubbed her eyes and picked it up. "Sherrif Forbes." Is all she said. She heard a angered huff on the other side of the phone.

"Good to hear you too Mom." Caroline spat.

"Caroline, honey what is it?" She asked

"Really? Caroline what is it?! You we're supposed to pick me up from school like half an hour ago!" The teenager yelled into the phone.

Liz sighed, "crap." She said hitting her hands into her face. "I'm sorry sweetie I'm at the hospi—" Caroline's demeanor completely changed, "what hospital? Are you okay what happened?!" She demanded to know.

"Relax honey, I'm not hurt." She heard Caroline's sigh of relief pass through the phone. "I rode here with a girl, I found her at the park she was hurt and asked me to ride with her to the hospital." The Sherrif explained to her.

"Ugh fine I guess I can't be mad at you for helping some dying woman." Caroline sighed. "Actually she's 15." Liz corrected her. "Wait seriously 15? That's younger than me! And she was dying, wow." "Okay Caroline I have to go now the doctors just came out."

Liz hung up the phone and stood up walking towards the doctor. "Hi how is she doing? Is she awake?" Liz asked as the doctor shook his head. "She's out cold, morphine nocked her out. However, she'll recover. She has a lot of stitches on the deeper gashes, a few didn't need any. A lot of bandages but she'll be fine." The doctor smiled.

Liz sighed in relief. "Thank god." Even though she didn't even know this girl she wouldn't know what
to do with herself if this kid didn't make it.

"You can see her now, though it might be a bit before she wakes up." Liz nodded grabbing her sheriff coat and following the doctor towards Josie's room.

3rd POV:

DAMON WAS DRIVING Along the road with Elena in the front, and Hope in the back. Hope was still awake, barley. Damon thought about giving
her vampire blood but he didn't wanna risk
another vamp running a muck, plus he was keeping a low profile on his vampire part, at least for now while he tries to figure out what happened and if
she was supernatural.