𝟎𝟎𝟓, 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

Hope POV:

I BEGUN TO stir awake as the light coming from the window shined in my face. I pushed myself to sit up as winced a bit from pain, damn that spell really took a lot out of me.

I was still wearing the same clothes I had been since we did the spell in the first place. A black king sleeve v neck and long baggy ripped jeans with some boots. Though my jeans were stained with blood in many places and I was still littered with bandages.

I turned and threw my feet off of the bed. Damon's bed. Still can't believe I slept in Damon's bed but whatever. I need to get up and find the others, I should've looked last night but I probably would've died doing it.

I finally manage to get myself out of the bed and onto my feet, then I make Damon's bed because I mean I'm not gonna leave it a mess, and I head out of his room.

I exit his room and go to shut the door when I'm interrupted. "Um Hope?" I looked up to see Elena almost forgetting I told her my real name. "Um.. yeah that's my nickname, my real name is Andrea." I told her. "What are you doing coming out of Damon's bedroom, with bed hair." She pointed out.

I touched my head, "yeah you have a brush?" She looked at me bewildered, "sorry I just woke up I'm a little out of it." I told her making her eyes widen even more. "You slept with Damon?!" She whisper yelled. "Absolutely not. I slept IN Damon's bed, there's a big difference.

She visibly relaxed a bit after I said that. "Now if you'll excuse me I'm headed downstairs." I left before she could protest against it. When I got there and found a room where I heard voices, I stumbled into a room with books where Stefan and Damon were doing their normal level of arguing and banter.

I entered the room listening to them. "Oh I get it, your jealous only one of us gets to be with the person we love when Katherine is just away from ways reach." I entered the room, "First off that was rude." I said making them both turn like crazy considering they don't hear me come in.

Stefan vamp sped towards me, "who are you." He tried compelling me. "Compelling me won't work, one, two the names Andrea." I saw Damon's face, "nickname is Hope. Three ask Damon and leave me be." I said taking a seat in one of the comfy chairs.

Stefan turned to look at his brother before beginning to accuse him again. "So is she some supernatural going to help you with the tomb is that is?" Stefan asked. "Your pathetic when your fishing." "And your transparent when your deflecting." Alright I've had enough of this, "yeah okay well you all have fun bickering I'm gonna do anything else, it was entertaining at first but now..." Damon turned back to stefan, "don't you have school?" He mocked then grabbed a book and went over to me.

"What are you doing today?" He asked me, most likely wanting my help with Katherine. I mean he did let me stay here so I'll help but VERY discreetly, I can't risk altering the timeline more than we already have. "Well for one I need to find my friends, then my squeduals clear." I winked beginning to walk away slowly backwards waiting for Damon.

Damon turned to Stefan and gave him a mocking smile before joining me and we went out the doors and headed for his car. I jumped in the passenger seat, "so i know at least one if my friends was found by the sheriff—" "she's locked up?" He interrupted me. I have him a look, "no. She was hurt and she helped her. So since my friends would also have nowhere to stay, my bet is Sheriff Forbes let her stay with her. Also warning, my friend had to come up with a lie of why I'd be in Georgia with you and Elena, she chose to say me and my friends are vampire hunters like you and me and you were going to get Vervain when Elena insisted on coming not really knowing what we were doing." I finished.

"Cover story, got it. First stop- sheriff's house. Second Stop- Tomb." He smirked starting up the
car and driving away.

3rd POV:

LIZZIE AND JOSIE stirred awake and off the couch's that the sheriff let them sleep on after Caroline walked out of her bedroom and turned on more lights. Caroline saw them and screamed dramatically, did Liz really not tell her?

"Relax Caroline!" Josie shouted. After all the ruckus caused, Liz came out of her room hastily, relaxing when she realized it was just us. "Crap I'm sorry I meant to tell you Caroline, this is Liz and Jo. Jo's the one I was at the hospital with and Liz is her twin sister." Liz finished.

"Ferternal." "Obvs." Caroline grew a smile. "Cool! Are they going to school? How long are they staying here? Why are they staying he—" "Caroline please!" Liz yelled. "I was just about to ask them all of that... most of that anyway." Liz informed Caroline before walking over to the living room and sitting down.

"So where are your parents exactly?" Liz asked. Josie spoke up first, "Well all of our parents are out of town, they will be for a while. We just got dropped into town and then it all went black. Neither of us can remember what happened...." Josie told her convincingly.

Lizzie stepped in, "yeah I mean I had blood on my clothes as if I was hurt but there's not a scratch. Maybe I was with Josie when she got hurt so I got her blood on me? I don't know all I know is I woke up in the woods and walked until I found Bonnie's house." Caroline jumped up, along with Liz.

"Bonnie? As in Bonnie Bennet?" Liz asked, the girl nodded. "What!" Caroline asked pulling out her phone and calling Bonnie, only for Liz to grab her phone and end the call. "Caroline seriously." Caroline rolled her eyes and stood up, "well I need to get ready for school, so." She walked off.

"Well if your gonna be here you need to do some kinda schooling." She told them reviving quiet nods from the two siphoner's. "Well we probably won't have transcripts or anything, it'll be hard to get a school to take us for the year we're meant to be in." Lizzie explained. Liz smiled, "don't worry Liz, I'm the sheriff, I got this.

"Now Liz go find Caroline and tell her I told her to let you guys borrow some clothes and for her to help you get ready for school, Jo, you don't have to go today unless your feeling up to it. And if you do go, no gym and stuff like that. You can't risk pulling your stitches, got it?" They nodded.

"Now one last thing." She wrote something down on a piece of paper. "Here's my cell number if you need me or anything happens, or if you remember anything." She told them. "Now—" she was interrupted by a fancy car pulling into her driveway.

"Who is that?" Liz asked. Soon the door was being knocked on. The sheriff opened it to reveal a younger girl, along with Damon behind her. "Damon?" She asked confused. "Hi my names Andrea?" Hope said hoping for that to spark some memory of their call. Liz's face changed, "right! Girls your sister's here to see you!" She yelled.

Soon the twins came outside and saw Hope. They ran to her, well Lizzie ran while Josie walked excitedly because of her stitches. They engulfed each other in a hug, "I'm so glad I found you guys!" Hope yelled. "We were so worried about you!" Josie told her.

Soon the hug ended and the twins went back to get ready. "Wait where are you going?" Hope asked. Lizzie stopped, "since our parents are out of town we still have to go to school so.. we're gonna go get ready." Lizzie told her motioning for her to join.

The sheriff gave her a 'you to' look. "I'm sorry sheriff Forbes. But me and Damon have very important plans. I can be dropped off later today though? And if not I can start tomorrow?" She begged.

The sheriff sighed in defeat, "Fine, but you better at least start tomorrow. I'm taking them to help get them a schedule and all that. So tomorrow come here and I'll do the same for you. For now the girls are staying with me, where are you staying?" She asked. "Oh I'm uh..." Hope pondered. She didn't know, I mean Damon let her stay that one night she was injured but... again? Unlikel—" "she'll be staying with me and Stefan." Damon smiled.

"Well then it's settled, I'll see you tomorrow Andrea, and whatever these plans are. They better be safe." She looked at Damon. "Of course." He nodded.

Hope exited the house and got back in the car, "well, where to Vampy?" She asked. He turned to her, "you'll see, witchy."

END OF CHAPTER
WORD COUNT: 1564