boiiii!!!!!/one-shot

BOBOIBOY ANG HIS FRIENDS are not mine, it belongs to the rightful owner monsta

_________________|------|
Fang: yooooo how are you guys today.

Gopal: woahh!? WHO!? ARE YOU!!? What did you do to fang, the mr.popular-seeker-grape-hair

Fang: what did you just CALL ME!! YOU WANNA FIGHT!

Gopal: woahh your back, who control you for a second

Ying: hiyaa there they go again bickering at each other.. *said ying sitting down next to yaya*

Yaya: hmm this is like a normal routine for them

Ying: yeahh..... By the way what are your plans today. Maybe we can hangout than just sit at this two idiots.

Yaya: ohhh i was just thinking to bake my new recipe!! Today wanna join me you can taste them tho. *said yaya with a sweet voice*

Ying: *who got a heart attack just by saying yaya's cookies* ohhh uhhmm i just remember that commander koko ci to meet him in the control room, hehe*she looks around and back at yaya hoping she could fall for it*

Yaya: ohh that's a chnage of plan.... Hmmm*she is in a thinking pose now* ok!!

*ying almost jump by the answer of her BFF*

Yaya: we can go together too y'know.

Ying:*anime fall style*

Boboibo: heyy guy's

Yaya: ohh hello boboiboy

Fang, gopal:*stop's fighting and look's at their 'short' *ahem* friend*

Gopal: hello boboiboy!

Ying: BOBOIBOY, *got's besides him* you need to help me *she whisper's at boboiboy*

Boboiboy: Eh!? What's the problem*shout boboiboy, and  ying quick shush boboiboy*

Ying: just made an excuse to get me away from yaya's cookies.

Boboiboy: ehh.. *sweatdrop's* ok

Ying: thank you boboiboy, your the best, *ying then runs away like a wind*

Yaya: heyy ying, wait up.*about to fly to her*

Boboiboy: *stop's yaya* uhh yaya i think it's an important meeting for her.

Yaya: ohh really is it that really secret.

Boboiboy: yea, we can hangout with fang and gopal.

Yaya: with my cookies, ohh that's good you can have one if you like*take's out a cookie on her basket*

Boboiboy:*sweat dropping* ohh uhh im not really hungry now, sorry yaya. *look's at yaya who is upset, then he got an idea but it might take someone to sacrifice*

Boboiboy: how about fang and gopal!

Yaya:*lit's up with joy by hearing what he said* ohh that's a good idea.

Fang: traitor... *said in a dramatically way*

Gopal: ohh (」゚ロ゚)」ᴺᴼᴼᴼ~

Boboiboy: sorry *whispered*

Yaya: *about to ask them if they want one*

Fang: nope.

Gopal:haha maybe next time yaya, im full.. *pretend's to be be full now with a slight fake burp*

Yaya: ohhh ok, i think i need to out it away for next time again then, *flies out of the room with a smile on her face knowing she has a another chance, her eyes full of determination*

*the door close's*

.
.
.
.

Fang: ISHH?! You Traitor!

Gopal: Deyy!! are you really gonna do that to your friends, huh! Boboiboy! *hold's boboiboy's shoulder then started to shake him*

Boboiboy: ish stop it i don't mean it to be like that.

Gopal: hmm

Fang: ok then*sigh's*

Boboiboy: uhhh hey guys.. *fidgeting with his fingers*

Gopal: hmm what is it?

Boboiboy: have you noticed that sometimes your voices has change?

Fang:*grins* What? You mean how sound like a man and you squeal like a piglet on helium.? *confident rising within him*

Gopal: i think you shouldn-

Boboiboy:*shock's at his answer,*
YOU TAKE THAT BaaCK!! *on a
Angy cat pose*

Fang:HAHA.... Sure

Boboiboy: ohh ok-

Fang:*cut's him of* when you ask me like a man. *touch his glasses like a genius*

Boboiboy:I AM A MaaN!!
*squeak's like a squirrel*
*stomping his foot like an angry baby and almost tearing up*

Fang: Really?.. Cause right now you sound like a squirrel whose parachute won't open *leaning on boboiboy with 8 inch away

Gopal: fang- you need to stop now dud-..

BOBOIBOY: *Loosing it**incoherent squeaking turning into ringing**shaking his head**and tearing up now*

Fang:*about to go deaf, and his glasses about to break* ah!

Gopal:*same goes to fang* *shock face*

Commander Koko ci: *sitting on his chair with laksamana tarung playing uno card's with him while playing the radio*hmm

The voice on the radio: 'You have won this antique crystal decanter worth over ten thousand-'*ringing reach the radio cause to explode*

Laksmana tarung: EMERGENCY!!

commander koko ci: wha- wut?

On ying's place

Ying: *on her room reading a boom* not gonna lie, this is so much relax-*hear's the eerie sound* *freeze on her place, a slight crack is creating on her glasses*

With yaya

Yaya: *reading her recipe book, on the counter kitchen*hmmm which won is bet-*glass breaking cause of the eerie ringing sound*
Whaa-...

Pretty much the whole TAPOPS station hearing the eerie ringing screem of boboiboy around, and some cause an explosion,

Back at the trio

Boboiboy: *still screaming his death eerie ringing screaming*
*turning into a normal voice while is still a helium sound while talking* AND BY THE TIME I'M FINISHED, YOU'LL BE WHISTLING OUT OF YOUR BUTT *saying those word's while pointing at them and he's voice getting normal now*

Fang: *ears about to bleed*waaaa aughh!! Huhh!! OK OK i take it back.. *said fang holding his ear's

Gopal: i tried to warn you..

Boboiboy:*angry pouting face looking at them and turning around to go out of the room while stomping his foot, and arm's on a cris-cros pose*

In the power watch

*after the 'bloody eerie scream' incident happen*

Elemental's:what the heck--
*while looking at the hologram that's showing what's happening, thank's to the genius-nerd-lightbulb element*

Ice: what was that

Blaze: i dunno but now i think of it, ori has a power now *rubbing his ear's by hearing ori's bloody eerie scream*

Solar:Agree. *feeling his ear's are about to explode*

Halilintar: for this one ima agree with you lightbulb.

Word's:1005