Disclaimer

Welcome back to the ride you wonderful Jommy!

This is the sequel to Burn Me (Bakugo x Reader).

For the storyline I will no longer be mirroring the show, I may throw in a few small events but again I ask you, who wants to read the same story a million times?

The only thing I changed in this story is the U.A. students need to go to college to get their hero license. When they graduated high school they got permits to do hero work but with a pro hero present. Their class is now: Class C1-A.

I know we don't like change, it's not a lot you will barely even notice I promise.

I do not own My Hero Academia nor its characters.

However, I do own the characters I personally create as well as the storyline so please respect:

All rights are reserved

This book is rated M, there is mature/graphic content inside this book so please be aware as you continue your way.

A/N:

If you are reading this on TeenFic.net, you are reading a stolen book, this is not my account. You can find me on Wattpad, Ao3, Inkitt and Webnovel under the same username which TeenFic also stole. I am in the works of trying to get the stolen content removed it seems Teenfic mirrors whatever I do on Wattpad.

On a lighter note though,

Enjoy the story!

Which are you?

Which are you?