DELCADA'S BILLIONAIRE BRIDE [1]

# Neslihan's POV

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!" my mother shouted at the top of her lungs. I can see the disappointment in her eyes as the tears streamed down her face. "He is ten years older than you," she said. "How can you possibly think he'll give you a future? You're only fifteen years old."

I stood there in shame. "But we love each other Mrs. Zaimoğlu," Osman murmured to my mother. "Love? What do you possibly think Neslihan knows about love? All you did was mislead her. "Mother that's not true," I sobbed.

"Don't mother me!! If your father were alive he would be very disappointed in you. Very!! From this day forward we don't share any relationship at all anymore nor do I want to see your face. Pack your stuff and be out of my house before my children come home. You disgusted me!!" she said walking to the door. "You'll see!! One day when you're old and by yourself, you will regret this very moment you throw me away." I spit back. She stopped, gave me one look and walk away, slamming the door behind her.

The pain I'm feeling is real. She will never forgive me for this. "It hurts so much..." I cried dropping to the ground. "I know it hurts but we didn't have any other option but to do this. You know that." I look at Osman and the world starts spinning. Everything suddenly went blank.

****************************

# Nazli's POV

"Nazli wake up!!" I heard a voice and woke up immediately. "What...what happened?" I ask confused. "You were dreaming again," Osman said. "Did I talk in my sleep again," I ask knowing what the answer to that will be. "Yes, you did as usual." He said and move to his seat. "Passengers, please strap yourself. We'll be landing in five minutes." The flight attendant announced. I can't believe we returning to Delcada after seventeen years. It's been so long since we left our home and moved to America. Back then there wasn't anything left for me here. I still get nightmares of that very same night.

I feel someone grabbing my hand and realize it was Osman. "Ready to go?" He asks. We landed and we both rush to get off this stupid jet. Our son Mert and one of our daughters Hülya also known as Starr already made it out, straight to the car. "Seriously? Ain't you guys gonna wait for me?" I heard the familiar voice shout. Darn, we almost forgot Osman's annoying wife. She is pissed!!

He run back and decided to wait for his wife. Over the years we've been struggling with forming a romantic relationship and decided we're better off just friends. For the past eighteen years, he's been my biggest supporter and my absolute best friend. I don't even know where I would be if it wasn't for him.

I got into the car that was waiting for us and decided to wait for them. "Nazli! Zerha and I are going for lunch. Why don't you and the kids come with us?" he asks while approaching the car. The look on Zerha's face wasn't good. She doesn't like me one bit at all because she thinks Osman and I are having an affair. Mostly that he would cheat on her. How stupid is that? "No Osman. You know I don't eat lunch. I'm going home instead cause I have a tremendous headache. I'll make the children something to eat at home, so we can settle in and rest. "Okay then you go home and rest then," he said. He kiss my cheek and left me in another car. "Ismail can you take us home please," I ask my driver. "Yes ma'am," he answer and start the car.