DELCADA'S BILLIONAIRE BRIDE [2]

# Nazli's POV

I woke up with voices echoing through own the house. I look over my shoulder at the clock and it reads 11 p.m. "Seriously!" I ask myself mumbling under my breath, "Geez why are they making so much noise this time of the night?" I threw the blankets aside and stood up furious. I knew letting them live here will be a huge dilemma for me. I have no problem with them staying here but sometimes they just don't respect the other people around them. I stormed out of my room and walk straight to their room as quickly as possible as I can. Without knocking I burst into their room. "What the fuck Nazli?" Zerha yelled. "You could've at least knocked," Osman added.

"You guys need to end what you are busy doing. We have children in the house and I need to be up early in the morning for work. Mother and the girls will be here tomorrow. I don't want this kind of behaviour around them. If you are not happy with following my rules I suggest you guys find somewhere else to live." I walk out of the room slamming the door behind me.

I went to the kitchen realising I was super hungry.

# Osman's POV

"Where are you going now?" I ask Zerha as she was putting on her nightgown and rushed out of the room. She went to the kitchen knowing very well that that's where Nazli will be. "Just because we live under your roof doesn't mean you can tell us what to do." My wife said angry. I can see Nazli wasn't feeling okay. She presses on the counter for support and slightly bends her head forward.  She is having a migraine. This is not going to be good.

"I'm not in the mood to always argue with you Zerha," Nazli admit. "Well listen then. You think you can treat me the way you treat Osman but guess what I'm not him. I'm not going to allow you to step all over me. You're a fool if you think I'll be living up to your expectations. You're only this person today because of my husband. So don't ever think you can just toss us to the side and think you're better." Zerha said not quitting. Where on earth did I find this woman? "Zerha just leave before I say things that might hurt you." Nazli turned around and saw me standing behind my wife. "Oh no!! Do you want to go there Nazli?" She uttered.

I know too well that if any harmful things are going to be said then Zerha won't be spared. I can tolerate anything from Nazli but if someone hurt her in any way, shape or form I'll not tolerate that. If Nazli had enough? She can turn into an ice queen in two seconds then I won't be able to safe Zerha. I like the cool, calm and kind side of Nazli so to avoid that I think it's best if I just stop my wife and tell her to rather beg off. "Let's just go back to bed babe." I yanked my wife's arm "No I don't want to go to bed. At least my mother wanted me unlike yours." She yelled at Nazli. "Oh no!" I thought to myself. That was a wrong move. "How dare you talk to my mother like that?" a voice screamed. I turned around to see our son Mert running down the stairs angry. "Mert no!" both Nazli and I yelled as we saw him raising his hands to hit Zerha. "What the hell are you doing?" his mother asks as she pulls him away from us. With as much energy I dragged my wife up to our room. "Leave me alone? I'm not done with that hag yet. She's even teaching her children to mistreat other people." Zerha spit. Now she just pushed the wrong buttons. I don't know what came over me but without thinking I smacked her. "Don't ever dare say something like that about her again. Do you understand me?" I said irritated and furious. She looked at me astonished. "She has done everything for us and still you being ungrateful," I said. "Did you just hit me?" She asked still in shock. I ignore her and went back downstairs.

"Ethan Mert Ilhan can you explain yourself? Why did you do that?" I heard Nazli ask furiously. "I was trying to protect you?" She turned around and didn't face her son because she don't want him to see the pain she was in. "What is the commotion about? I was trying to sleep." my daughter come down behind me "Hülya go back to sleep. Everything is okay." I demand her. "Mert? What you just did was unacceptable. You don't raise your hands at a woman no matter how wrong she is? Do you understand me?" I can see Mert was close to tears. It wasn't because his mother was yelling at him for what he did wrong but because he knows he was still too young to want to protect her. "I'm sorry." he cried. "Go to your room and think about what you've done. First thing tomorrow morning you will apologize to Zerha."

"Is it again about Zerha? Dad? Mom?" a curious Hülya ask. "I understand," Mert said and stood up to leave. On his way upstairs he stops in his tracks. "It's all your fault, Dad. You should've never brought her into the family. I hate your stupid wife!" he yelled "MERT!" his mother yelled back but he already ran up the stairs made it into the room and locked it.

"Since nobody is telling me what's going on I'll think Mert is right about a few things that were just being said. You should've never made her part of our family Dad. This is all your fault." she utter and made her way back to her room. It won't be the first time I'm being blamed for how our family is falling apart. Was it a mistake marrying Zerha? Things would've been even more chaotic if Derya, my mother and my sister were here. I might have been deep in thought cause Nazli wasn't next to me anymore. I walk into the kitchen and spot her sitting on the floor.

# Nazli's POV

"At least my mother wanted me unlike yours!" Zerha's words repeat in my head. I hate it is the truth. I still get nightmares of what happened that night and it hurts like hell. "Are you okay?" Osman asks with a soft voice. I shake my head while trying not wanting to cry. "Come on stand up." He helped me get up and press me against him instantly. How much I needed this. "I'm sorry about what Zerha said. She was wrong on so many different levels. I'll talk to the kids in the morning when you go to work so don't worry about it." He said. I just stayed silent. "How about you sit right there and I made you your favourite peanut butter and jelly sandwich." I looked at him as his eyes lit up and a big smile was smiling down at me. "That will be great." He made the sandwich with some hot chocolate milk. He is my best friend so he knew exactly what will cheer me up. We went to the couch and watch Netflix. "I want to apologize for the way Zerha reacted. I know she was completely outta line but I'll talk to her and make sure she doesn't do it again." I looked at Osman as he take a sip of the coffee he made for himself. "It's okay I guess. She never really liked me."

"The kids are right. It's all my fault. I brought her into our lives." There was a huge pause. It wasn't uncomfortable but more relaxing. "I think it's best if you guys find your place," I said. "What?" he almost yelled. "Don't you want me to live with you guys? What will the kids say about it? We have been living together for almost 17 years." I can hear the sadness in his voice. "That's the point, Osman. Seventeen years is a very long time. You cannot live with the children and me forever. You're married now. You need to start a new life and a new family." I tried to explain. He's never been someone to just move on. This is gonna take a lot of convincing. "I already have a family Nazli. I have you, my mom, the children and my sister. Don't forget about everyone that drops their lives to move here with us, for us. They are family too. That is more than enough for me." Something change needs to happen. "I know that and we will always be a family. Don't you think Zerha would wanna have children and have a family of her own?"

"I have financial problems. Starting a family right now ain't possible. She knows that." I laughed to myself because right now he will come up with every excuse under the sun to not move out and start his own life. That's just how he's always been. "Listen, Osman...I know you struggling financially but that's why you have me. You have helped me through so much in the past and all of that made me the woman I am today. Now it's my turn to help you. That's why I've decided to hand over Heaven And Earth to you." He jumped up so fast it scared me "What!! Are you crazy? Heaven And Earth are all you Nazli. I can never run such a big company by myself."

"Heaven And Earth is my pride and joy I know. It's been spread worldwide. A few countries we still need to check off my list so I've started with Turkey. I need you to run it for me and you don't ever have to worry about money again." I stood up and watch him standing there in shock. "You are amazing. How can I ever thank you," he said and started running around the living room excitedly. "No need to thank me. You're an amazing father to our children and you're my best friend. I want you to be happy." He start singing and dancing and I just smiled at how silly he looked. "So does that mean I'm not leaving?" he asks. "Nice try though. The whole idea was for you to move out so you're still leaving and you don't have to worry about the money. I'll sort it out."

"Thanks again. I appreciate it," he said and hugged me. "Anytime buddy but anyway. I'm heading to bed. It's always good talking to you." I said as I pull the blanket that was on the couch over my shoulders. "You're most welcome. I've always loved our late-night talks," he replied.

"Good Night."

"Have a good night's rest."

I made it to my room and realized how exhausted I had been. I hope tomorrow will be less stressful. I close my eyes and immediately drift off into a peacefully deep sleep.