Prologue

Every time she moves, her beautiful brown hair appears to be in excellent shape.

You can tell she has a heart-shaped face and gray eyes because she stares you in the eyes when you look at her.

For the rest of my life, the image of her razor-sharp nose and wicked mouth, as well as the appearance of her mouth when she kisses me with her wonderful lips, will stay carved in my mind.

Have I told you how many times in the past few months that I don't date geeks, as if it were an inevitable part of life?

"What the heck is going on, Bratellie Noringco Montezur?" "What the hell is going on, Bratellie Noringco Montezur?" "What the heck is going on, Bratellie Noringco Montezur?" "What the hell is going on, Bratellie Noringco Montezur?"

You must put a halt to your escapades, Jana. Possibly, I should have supplied him with a compelling reason to interfere; at the very least, I should have offered him an opportunity, which he declined to take.

"Could you just explain to me why you're being so cruel?"

His appreciation for giving him a second chance should be reciprocated, and he should count himself lucky that I used my own hands to play a game with him.

"You're a tyrant, Bratellie, and I really apologize."

"Yes, I am well aware of the current situation." Allow me to extend an invitation to you to join me in having a good time. "

The trouble occurs, though, if the nerd refuses to leave you alone after you've dumped him on your shoulders.

He is unable to do so due to the fact that my family is quite strong and he lacks the confidence to interfere in my personal issues. It's important to remember that Ellie is the one who always gets what I want.

"I hear what you're saying," says the speaker.

Let's take a look at how Bratellie Montezur is doing right now.