Oh, this will be a very memorable day for me!

"Here's to the prospect of never having to grow up!"

I shouted as I danced on stage with the DJ, and everyone in the audience gazed at me in amazement.

It's the height of summer. In the sense that it is summer, yet it is summer for me all year round, and it is always summer wherever it is meant to be summer. Since summer is my favorite season, I'll start with that.

"Oh! "Make that colossal, obnoxious a$$ shake, dear!" While the person who worked next to me screamed back at me, I whirled around and drank down the full contents of my plastic cup, twerking as I yelled back at the person who worked next to me.

When Tito finds out you're here on the eraser, he won't know you're dead since they won't know you're alive, according to my DJ friend. And yeah, he can be a bomber when mom and dad need him to be, but he says nothing when he is not questioned about my antics.

"Silence, Kell, and change the tempo." "It's taxing, you know," I whispered, and he grinned as he shoved me into the throng and waved his arms at me.

What a jerk you are! I screamed, and then there were hands gripping my shoulders behind me, and the severity of the tremor rose as the music played, and almost everyone was waiting for the top of the rhythm, and everyone here was very much alive at that moment.

"Ahhh! "Allow me to join in on the fun!" exclaimed the woman next to me, who had henna tattoos on her arm and breast and shouted at me as her hair was being braided and her earrings were out of place. Just like me, she looked to be under the influence of intoxicants. But she's far worse than that.

It's time for you to step up, young guy. " "That's the hype tune," says the DJ. She gave me the tablet with a grin on her face.

"You're welcome, honey," she said, a wink in her direction. The rum served as a prod to get me to swallow the tablet, and I did so without hesitation.

I've already gotten into the rhythm of the chorus, and I'm closing my eyes since my vision looks to be becoming blurred.

If the drug is still having an effect on you, "Your energy level looks to be enormous, and you do not appear to weary quickly," he said, and I gasped once more as I carefully dragged my sports bra and somewhat lower shorts down the back of my leg. Beach volleyball would have been a better choice for me given my increased energy level in this location.

If I have another game scheduled for tomorrow afternoon, I'm hoping I'll be able to just cancel it so that I may enjoy myself more.

"Can you see what that has an influence on?" When she asks, I feel like I'm floating through the air. It's impossible for me to think clearly, and my body has its own movement that occurs even when I'm not thinking, and I'm unable to articulate the energy that is present. It's pretty well liked.

Please, no more dancing! What a sad motherfucker you're portraying yourself to be!

I shout while laughing aloud and teaching inept-looking people how to dance and stand while sipping alcoholic beverages in a crowded club. Fuck. Why would someone consume alcohol if they do not wish to become intoxicated? Isn't it true that they're deluding themselves?

If you decide to drink, be aware that you will become inebriated and that you should only be intoxicated once. You will set a limit for yourself. That limitation is a complete farce.

I asked for one bottle of vodka, which I was given. As I climbed onto the high stool, the bartender stared at me as though he wasn't sure whether or not he should hand it over to me.