As I laugh, I feel a hand caress my neck and a warm breath enter my shoulder. This calms me down and lets me unwind.

"Please don't go..." I say this while resting on a large wooden chest behind me.

"I'm not going to, darling," he adds, and I grin as I recollect the night he stroked my body in a sexual way.

"Do you like what I do to you?" he inquires. As he rubbed my tummy, he asked me a question.

"Yes, that's what I appreciate about it." Let's give it another go. I whisper to him and bite his arm, laughing as I leave a bite mark on his arm.

I shove him and rush away from him, and he moans, "You're such a tease, Ellie."

"Come back here, Ellie!" he cries as he chases me down the street. The moment he grabbed my waist, I broke into laughter.

"I'm not going to let you go, Ellie." "Remember," he said, murmuring into my ears as I grinned back. I enjoy the way he makes me feel when I'm around him. As if I were the only person in the world to notice him.

It's comforting to know that we're on the same page and that he likes me. It's fantastic, and I have a strong suspicion that it will happen again. " What if it happens one day, Shello?" Our happiness will be gone, and—"

You can trust me when I say that will never happen.

When I took him in my arms, he grinned and said, "I believe your words, Shello." I'm confident that you'll go above and above for us.

"I'll do anything, Ellie, because I adore you."

I adore you, Ellie; you are the one and only person I have ever loved. Keep in mind that no one will be able to defeat you. As a result, nobody can compete with you since you are superior to everyone else.

"You're unique in comparison to everyone else." I can't stop myself from wiping away my tears as he grips my hands and removes something from his pants pocket. I can't stop myself from crying. The ring was given to my dear girlfriend as a promise ring. She will be my future wife as well as the mother of my future children. "I'd want to ask you if you can promise me that I would be your only sleep partner and the last guy you'll fall in love with in exchange for this ring." When I nodded and he placed the ring on my finger, I couldn't keep my lips from kissing his.

I'm not interested in a promise ring; I'm interested in an engagement ring. a ring to be worn on the wedding day. "Hello..." I want you to be happy for the rest of your life and I want you to be happy now.

"No, Ellie, I have a lot of respect for you. You are aware that no matter how difficult I am, I have a great deal of respect for you. That issue may be put off for the time being since I admire you. We'll be married in a year and won't have to keep our relationship a secret. Our clan will join us in the struggle. We will be victorious. "Let's imagine we can't be like Brother Leion for a moment." "He said this while I was sitting on his lap," I said.

"Yes, I am well aware of the situation. We'll be content for at least another year. We won't have to hide anymore, and we'll be able to demonstrate to the world that we genuinely love one another and that nothing can stand in our way. " My grip on his hand became increasingly firm as we looked out the window at the river in front of our house.

We disguise ourselves, and with that, we conceal our connection. We are unable to be. Because our family was at war, and we were well aware that if they found out, they would divide us in half. "Shello..." When I shouted because it was starting to get chilly, I quickly turned around since there was no one behind me; I was alone until I yelled, and it looked like I had become disoriented.