The Bite

"A pair of glowing blue eyes looking back at me"

"Need help with the net?" I asked, Scott gave me the lacrosse stick and got up from the bed walking over to his pull up bar. Crossing his ankles and starting to pull himself up. It was silent where was Stiles tonight I can't stand this. Scott got down from the bar and started to walk to the bathroom sink leaving him to turn the water on. Me still messing around with the net, *squeak" a porch sound like someone was here. Scott and myself looking at each other in fear. He through on his jacket grabbing a baseball bat and walking down the stairs. Does he even play baseball, I sure as hell wasn't staying up here by myself so I followed him.

The sound of his footsteps on the wood, hearing another noise and sticking his head towards it. "A-Ah"

"Ahh"

"Ah-ow"

Stiles and Scott screamed at each other they both scared themselves.

"A bunch of pussy's" I said getting a glare from the two. "Stiles what the hell are you doing" Scott shouted.

"You weren't answering your phone" Stiles said as his voice squeaked. "Why do you have a bat?" He asked.

Leaving me giggle as Scott's reply was "I thought you were a predator"

Stiles started moving his hands around still hanging upside down in confusion. "Look I know it's late but you got to hear this, I saw my dad leave 20 minutes ago dispatch called. They're bringing in every officer from the Beacon department and even state police."

Something had to be really wrong "for what" I asked butting into the little conversation they were having. Stiles turned to look at me "2 joggers found a body in the woods" he replied getting down from the roof.

"A dead body" Scott asked, really what else kind of body.

"No a body of water, yes dumbass a dead body" Stiles started saying hopping over the porch railing.

Didn't I miss him "like murdered" I asked crossing my arms in confusion. "No body knows yet, it's a girl in like her 20's"

"If they found her body, then what are they looking for?"

"That's the best part, they only found half" Stiles said with a smile on his face. Like he was proud he found out this information. As for me my face dropped as to why or how.

Rolling his eyes and nodding his head "we're going."
~~

I can't believe I let them rope me into doing this with them. It was cold and dark out and we were driving to the woods of all places. As we arrived and opening of the car doors I felt the breeze on my skin, making me shiver. I got a bad feeling sitting there. "You coming ash?" Stiles asked me, looking over to him and replying "I don't have a good feeling about this" I said stepping a foot out of the car. "I think I—" falling in a puddle of mud.