First Full Moon

" he's a newly beta and a child, I will not kill him"

We were now at Stiles house and as soon as we got there everything started to come together. "Lupinotuum" aka werewolf in Latin. Reading all the story's you think would all be fake but the more you read the more you realize it's all real. It began to make more abs more sense, all of it. We were printing the papers out and separating them into piles that would later come in handy.

Scott got but that's when he started to change. That's when he got his new abilities. Stronger strength, hearing from a far, and healing like no human could. What made us sure of the the wolf thing is when Stiles heard his dads phone call. Examiners found animal hairs on the body, wolf hairs.
~~

The lacrosse failed we were at now, and we didn't get to tell Scott about what we found. Because all day we see him at all. Until now, and even now he wouldn't listen all he was worried about was getting first line. Today was the day they play and based on how they play is the type of position they get.

"Gather around bring it in" coach yelled as all the guys huddled up around him. "You know how this goes, you done make the cut. Then you're most likey sitting on the bench all season. You make the cut, you play. Your parents are proud, your girlfriend loves yah. Everything else is is cream cheese." Coach than said hyping up the guys to do well. As all the guys ran to the field and spred out.

Pass the ball from one to another. Until Scott got the ball, he ran and ran than someone hit him to the ground. "Ah" Scott growned, only to relise Jackson knocked him down. Scott was pissed.

Coach now had Scott and Jackson face to face competing for who starts with the ball. Their eyes, eye to eye. Scott got the ball and started to run, moving his net around and around. From one hand to another, swinging it around to his back jumping as he passed the other players. Juking one player to the next. Stiles was shocked as to how, as for me after seeing this play I was more sure than ever. There's no way someone could get this good at lacrosse overnight.

He was feet away from the goal before 3 guys formed a line not letting him pass. It didn't faze Scott though instead to get over them he did a backflip over them. Shooting the shot near the goalie's feet.

I turned over to Stiles in complete shock raising my eyebrows at him. He knew I was right I could tell by just looking at him. As me and Stiles were shocked everyone else was cheering, clapping, all for that. For him.

"MCCALL get over here— what the hell was that" coach yelled.

"I- I don't know coach I was just trying to make the shot" Scott than replied.

"Oh you made the shot. — And guess what? — you're starting buddy, you made first line." Scotch said as he applaud Scott, same as everyone else did as the team moved in excited for Scott.
~~