Part 5

Part 5
Monday—
Raja woke up dry and Raja was happy he stop wetting himself without him knowing. Raja got dressed , diapered and ready for school. Buttoned up his uniform and headed to school. He looked at himself in the mirror . The diaper made his butt looked big. To make matters even worst, his uniform is in white. He bend down and the pattern of his diapers were visible to the eye.
Recess time was ahead and Raja was planning to play around the court. As he was running around, a random basketball hit his stomach and suddenly pee started flowing out into his diapers. It got too full and leaked out. Soon Raja was standing in a pool of his pee. Everyone was dead silence. Even his friends were out of words.
"BIG BABY!!" a random girl shouted and everyone started laughing exept his friend.
Raja ran off and hide somewhere in school. His friends notify their teacher and the school nurse. All of them searched up and down the whole school trying to find Raja. At last he was found at a quiet corner of the school crying to himself.
"Hey raja. I heard you had an accident just now. Why don't you follow me and lets get you a clean pants" said the school nurse, Mrs Pats.
"*sniff* okay" Raja said as he tries to clear his tears.
At Mrs pats office, she took out a fresh pair of shorts and a diaper. Mrs pats didn't have any other diaper so Raja was forced to wear a bright pink princess diaper
"I don't have any underwear for you but you can wear these in case you have any accidents again. You sit here while I call your parents" said Mrs pats. Raja got up and to his horror, the bright pink colour made the diaper very visible no matter how he tries to hide it
"Alright, I have talked to your parents, and they are coming down to get you. Meanwhile, you can sit here" said Mrs pats.
Questions are filling Raja's head. "Am I going to wear diapers forever" "what would my friends think". Questions after questions are running around. Suddenly the door opens.
"Oh, my poor baby" said mom as she rushes to hug Raja.
"If these keep happening, I suggest you bring him to the doctor" said Mrs Pats.
"I'm sorry kiddo, thank you for helping him. And sorry if was an inconvenience for you "dad said.
" its no problem really. Just make sure he's changed often as it leads to diaper rash" said Mrs Pats.
" dad what will my friends think when I come to school in diapers?" said Raja
"don't worry about school. I told them you're taking a week break to monitor your situation. And if your friends make fun of you, just tell me. Ill deal with them " dad said.
3