the wolf twins

where do I even start to explain...

My name is Piper. And let's just say that, my parents have been hiding something from me. Something BIG.

Before I get started on that, let's start with the basics. My name is Piper, I am sixteen years old. My favorite color is orange and blah blah all that Crap. And oh yeah, I'm a werewolf. Yep, you heard me right, a wolf. Now, don't think of me as, "OH MY GOSH ITS GOING TO EAT ME ALIVE!" or "AHH SAVE THE CHILDREN!" I am not going to do that. I'm pretty much your average teenager. I go to school, have friends, listen to music, and you know, not eat people. So yeah, average.

I bet you're still wondering about the secret I was hidden from. I'll get to that later...

My wolf it white with a rainbow paw. I also have one teal eye and one gold one. I am a COMPLETE science nerd. People call me egghead. I am bullied, by the popular girls. I try to stay low in the shadows as much as I can, but sometimes I get out in the spotlight. I'm pretty good at math, language arts, and social studies. Science beats them all.
My wolf's name is Halyn. It means unique. She is playful and usually wants me to leave the pack house and run. We have a secret place in the woods that has a pond and many trees. There is also a small cave hidden behind a great oak tree. We love it there.
One more thing, I haven't found my mate yet. I don't care, though. He'll come when he comes. Well, that's me...