Going home

Piper's POV
6th period
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Huh. That was weird.
I could've sworn I heard Silver yelling my name. But she's in math right now, and I'm in social studies. What is going on?
"PIPER! GET ME OUT OF HERE!"
There it is again! Where is it coming from? Am I going insane? All of a sudden the school collapsed.
-----------------------------------------------------
That's when I woke up.
"Piper, were you sleeping in class again?" My social studies teacher asked.
"No sir, just imagining World War Two." I lied.
"Very good! All of you should be more like Piper over here." He stated cluelessly. "Class dismissed!"
He bell rang and I ran out that door as fast as I could. I knew the populars would make fun of me if I stayed any longer. I ran to my locker and grabbed out my backpack. I grabbed my homework folder, my pencil bag, my notebook, my book, and my agenda and shoved them all in my backpack and checked my phone for the time.
"New record" I mumbled to myself.
I shut my locker and stood up. Right in front of me was the jerk of the school. Shit.
"Hey there, weirdo."
"Shut up, Aaron." I said as I shoved past him. He slammed against the wall. Oops. Wolf strength. I ran out those double doors and to my bus. My bus driver is also a wolf. She's awesome.
"Hey, Carrie." I smile and go to the very back seat of the bus. I waited for Silver to come on the bus, but she never did. I plugged my earbuds in and listened to hollow moon by Awolnation.
"Motherf**ker I'll be back from the dead soon!" I sang. No one cared, this was a wolf only bus. And to be more specific, my pack's bus.
As the bus pulled away, I realized that i drove to school today. Oh well, I send one of the guards to fetch it later.
As I rode home, I saw a girl riding a motorcycle right next to my bus. I smelt a wolf. Yeah yeah, I know that the bus was full of wolves, but this smell was different. This wolf had been around humans. Living with humans. A lot of them. Weird...
TIME LAPSE
When I got home, I told my mom, the Luna, all about the girl. How she had red and black hair, and wore a leather jacket. She agreed that it was weird. I ran up to my room.
I changed into athletic capris and a workout tank top. I ran outside and shifted in the air. I let Halyn take over. She ran laps around the woods. Finally, she stopped at our little spot in the woods. Thanks. Halyn said. I needed that.
"No problem." I said back.
Then we fell asleep there.