Chapter one

Piper

BEEP BEEP BEEP! I throw my alarm clock against the wall. It doesn't shatter, only a few parts break off. Next thing I know, my father, the alpha, barges in.
"Get up! You're going to be late!" He sees my alarm clock on the floor. "What happened here!?"
"Uh I didn't want to wake up..." I mumbled
"That's a fantastic excuse." he said sarcastically. He could hear me because his wolf super hearing.
"Ugh fine." I said as I literally rolled out of bed and he left.
I went to my closet and got out my favorite loin king shirt and ripped blue skinny jeans. Then I grabbed some socks and put on my high tops. I ran downstairs, took a smoothie out of the fridge, hopped in my car, ( an orange Lamborghini) and drove off to school.
Once I got there, an hour early, I ran inside for drama club. There, I met my best friend Silver.
"Hey!" she said happily. She was always bubbly.
"Heyo."
"Did you do your math homework?" She asked
"Uhh, we had homework?" I asked nervously.
"Yes..."
"SHOOT!" I yelled and everyone turned their heads. Including the teacher...

_______________________________

Hey I know it's short but oh well haha I bet no one reads this anyway. IF YOU ARE READING THIS TELL YOUR FRIENDS! Oh and by the way this book is written by two people. Me, awesome750000 and my best friend Makayla1247 . So there you go!