- Chapter 7: The Accident -

- Jasmine's Pov -

- Jasmine's Pov -

It's been a couple weeks since i attacked Isabella thankfully she listened to my warning and left us all alone and we have literally had no problems what so ever with her. She has even left dad and Jacob alone which shocked us all but i have this feeling she is up to something and today proves it. When Sam came home he told me that she threw herself off the cliff luckly Paul and Jared were on patrol and saw her. They jumped in and got her out of there before she could harm herself then they took her home only to see one of the Cullen's there. Who told Isabella something on the lines of going to Italy to save Edward her ex boyfriend from getting himself killed . He also said that Paul and Jared left not wanting to be near the bloodsucker because of their scent plus their instincts to attack said vamp was strong so they went back to the woods and phased to tell Sam about what happened.

Me and Sam are currently sat in the livingroom having a pack meeting about what Isabella did and if this results in the Cullen's coming back. When Sam phone rings loudly making us all wince at the loudness and i stand up to get his phone so it can shut the hell up because my ears can't handle the noise. But Sam pushes me gently back on to the couch giving me a look that tells me he doesn't want the Cullen's to know about me he is such a protective alpha, my alpha. He grabs the phone as he walks out the house and i couldn't hear him talking or what was said on the other end of the phone which means he went further away from the house to talk so we all couldn't hear him.

Suddenly i hear a loud murderous growl and i know instantly it's Sam because i can feel his anger through our imprint bond leaving me wanting to run to him to calm him down. Whatever was said during that phone call has made him extremely angry because that growl was filled with nothing but rage. All the pack jump up and makes a protective circle around me their instincts yelling at them to keep their Luna safe which i do not mind but come on they should know Sam won't hurt me. I watch them all go tense and i look around Paul who is infront of me only to see the front door open with Sam stood in the doorway shaking which definitely isn't a good sign.

"Sam we will take this outside i don't want anyone phasing inside or breaking anything" I said from behind Paul

"Okay baby, Outside Now!" He said nicely to me then snarled at the end