- Chapter 22: Well shit-

- Jasmine's Pov -

- Jasmine's Pov -

I rest my forehead against the shower wall letting the water run down my back and let the hot the water eases my sore muscles, i place my hands either side of my head and keep my forehead on the wall. Today is my due date so i was expecting to have a quiet day of relaxation with Sam but as soon as i woke up Sam gave me a kiss while saying a small i love you then he left. Also i was expecting everyone to be their usual overprotective selves but Sam told me they are all going out to do something i tried to ask what they were doing and if they needed my help but he just shut me down saying they could manage. I wonder what they are doing because it's very obvious that all of them are hiding something from me and i gave no idea if it's good thing or a bad thing but i have this gut feeling that what they are doing is a good thing. With Sam being my imprint and everyone else being family i have a strong instinct to be there with them to make sure their safe and protected even though i am pregnant i still have those protective instincts.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by one of the triplets kicking me very hard making me wince slightly, i raise my head and see my hands have gone all prune like so i shut the water off with a sigh and climb out while wrapping a towel around myself. The tiger in me is wanting me to find my imprint to make sure he is okay and to drag him home so he can be here incase our pup's or cubs arrive but i pushed that away. I dried myself then got changed into something comfortable (Outfit above) Once i finished putting my hair into a messy bun i waddled down to the kicthen where i made myself some breakfast. I went to the livingroom and sat on the couch then ate my breakfast very quickly being a pregnant shape-shifter is very hard on the body i have been more hungry then usually, more tired and i have been very temperamental.

I sit on the couch just watching movie after movie trying to take my mind off the fact that i am all alone and could go into labour at any moment that was untill lunch time i could hear someone running towards my cabin just by the scent i knew it was one of my vampire family members but i wasnt expecting for the front door to bang open making me let out a startled snarl i continue to snarl when i turn my head to face the front door but when i see Jasper and Emmett stood there with their hands behind their back i stop snarling straight away these hormones have gotten way out of control i have this need go to both of them and apologise i get off the couch with some difficulty then walk i mean waddle over to them so i am stood right infront of Jasper and Emmett who are both smiling at me.