- Epilogue: 20 year's later -

- Jasmine's Pov -

- Jasmine's Pov -

I sit down on the sand next to Rosalie and Emmett while i watch my teenage kids run around with their dad, Alice and Jasper these past 20 years have been amazing but yet a little heartbreak Charlie did come and visit two weeks after the triplets were born and he has a uncle soul bond with them so he tries to come to see them as much as he can. The volturi kings and their guards fell in love with the triplets that much they passed a new law that if any vampire tries to harm the triplets or any of my children they would die immediately without having a trial which made me feel abit at ease but as every mother will know i will always worry about my children. Alice and Jasper kept to their promises and helped protect the triplets which i knew they would but because of that promise they ended up spending so much time with the triplets that now they both have a unbreakable bond with them. Me and Sam got married when the triplets turned one well actually we got married on their birthday, it was an amazing day filled with laughter and smiles we all danced the night away it was and will always be one of the best days of my life. One thing i do regret is the hangover i had the next day because god that was awful but we have pictures of that day all around the house i always smile when i see them because just like Sam said he made me his in every way he possibly could.

When the triplets were six tragedy struck dad had a heart attack and died in the hospital with me and Jacob sat beside him as he passed and to this day his last words still ring in my ears 'You will always be an amazing warrior and mother i am proud of you and always will be, I will be watching over you with your mum i love you always princess'. That day i lost apart of myself that part made me feel strong and safe it took me awhile to get over the grief but Sam and everyone helped me get through it only to find out that all through that grief i was pregnant and 9 months later me and Sam had twins one boy and one girl. We didn't need to think twice about naming the twins it just came naturally our son Billy Jacob and our daughter Brie Rosalie because loosing dad made me realise i didn't want my babies to go through that so i made to choice to keep phasing which would stop me from aging Sam made the same decision as me. After a couple years after making that decision everyone in la push started noticing we weren't aging so we left with our kids Alice, Jasper, Rosalie and Emmett that was the hardest thing i have ever done leaving the only place i have ever known. Alice ended up taking us to one of their old families islands called Isle Esme and before we left Sam turned over the Alpha title to Jacob we also left him my cabin so he could use it as the pack house, Jacob took the alpha title with pride he made a promise to me that he will make dad proud and keep la push safe which he has done for over 20 years without having to call us for anything and boy am i proud of him.

Now 20 years later Alice and Xander are happily married, Alice did turn Xander after a long filled day of talking and begging me and Sam we finally agreed and he was turned when he was 18 though he wasn't a ordinary vampire he is a hybrid he can still eat food, sleep, breath and his heart still beats but he also needs blood weekly thankfully he drinks animal blood. Then there is Jasper and Kassandra they got married when our little hybrid was 19 before Jasper proposed he came to us asking if he could turn Kassandra and well we both let him aslong as she is turned at the same age as Xander which thankfully she was turned the exact same day. She turned out to be a tribrid she can do the same as Xander eat, sleep, heartbeating and breath and thankfully Kassandra and Xander can both still phase into their wolves and for Kassandra she could still phase into her tiger now both of their relationships are going so strong.

Little Alexandra well she is 20 now so not so little she hasn't found her Imprint yet and Paul has offered to travel the world with her to help her find him or her and well they are leaving for their travels tomorrow. I didn't want her to leave but i know her inner tiger is wanting their imprint, wanting to start a family and settle down so i couldn't find it in me to stop her because i know that feeling. I may have found Sam not long after i phased but i still had that undeniable urge to find my imprint so i know exactly how she is feeling and it's like the tiger within is clawing to be let out to fond it's other half.

"Babe are you okay?" Sam said sitting down next to me snapping me out my thoughts i looked around and saw that Emmett and Rosalie have now gone to chase the kids making me smile at them

"I am perfect my alpha" I said smiling at him

"Thank you Jasmine" He said making me raise an eyebrow at him

"For what?" I asked confused at his sudden thank you

"For all of this, for giving me a family, my own little pack, for being my wife and for being the reason i breath" He said putting his arm around my waist pulling me close to his side

"You don't need to thank me Sam i love you and i always will" I said and kissed his cheek

"Dad come and join us!" Billy shouted making me laugh

"Go Sam your son wants you" I said with a smile he gives me a kiss full of love then runs over to the kids and starts chasing them

My name is Jasmine Sky Black/Uley and this is how i ended up with my imprint, the love of my life and had my amazing kids. Everything may have been a rocky ride but i wouldn't change any of it for the world, i just wish dad was here with me to see all of this. He would be so proud of me and especially Jacob.

●🐅●🐯●🐅●