𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠.

𝐭𝐰𝐨.

"𝐃𝐨 you feel anymore discomfort in your shoulder still?" Ms

"𝐃𝐨 you feel anymore discomfort in your shoulder still?" Ms.Davis asked while taking a look at the patient right shoulder.

"Not really, it's not a pain that unbearable."

"Alright, you can lay back down till the doctor comes back again." She spoke before leaving out the room, stopping into the break room to clock out being that her work day had finally came to a end.

•••

"Hello." Nyzani spoke into the phone.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to come to Walmart with me then out to eat." Kajah questioned.

"Uh, right now?"

"Yes, if you don't feel like it it's okay."

"No no, I would like to. You offering to pick me up?"

"Yes, be ready in like thirty minutes to forty or just call me when you are done."

"Alright, talk to you later" Nyzani said while getting the same response allowing her to hang up. Getting out of the king sized bed heading into the walk in closet looking through the clothing items to pick a outfit. Getting the items taking them back to the room dropping them onto the bed. Heading into the connected bathroom walking towards a modern marble walk in shower.

•••

"You look so pretty."Kajah gushed taking in Nyzani's outfit. She had on a white semi cropped low turtleneck, a cropped black puffer vest, for bottoms she wore olive green jogger cargo pants, with short black and white Rick Owens. For accessories gold necklaces hung from Nyzani neck, a few gold bracelets accompanied the right wrist while her Apple Watch cuffed the left. Stud diamond earrings sat in both ears while her right hand gripped a Plugged Mini purse in black.

"Thank you." Zani smiled loving the compliment as she got settled into the vehicle.

"Okay, you wanna go to Walmart first or out to eat?" Kajah asked while getting ready to pull off.

"We can go out to eat first because we might end up getting something that can melt if when we go to Walmart." She replied knowing that there was a high chance ice cream would be in her cart.

"You right, Cheesecake Factory?"

-I don't know where this will be located, so just imagine wherever you are pleased.

•••

"I want to try the Mac and cheese balls, ouu they have nachos, wait seriously I want the Buffalo Blasts..yes that's what I'm going to get." Zani spoke looking at the menu seeing all the different appetizer options.

"I think I'm going to get the hot spinach and cheese dip." Kajah spoke seeing a waitress walk towards their table.

"Hello I am Trinity and I will be your waitress today. What would your drinks be?"

"Can I get the Pineapple cherry limeade." Shar'kajah spoke.

"And you?" Trinity asked as she wrote down the drink.

"I would like the Tropical Ginger cooler."

"Alrighty and for appetizers?"

"I'm going to get the Spinach dip, and she will like the Buffalo Blasts."

"Okay, I will be back soon with you guys drinks."

"I'm so tired, I need to book a nail appointment soon also." Nyzani said looking at her finger nails and remembering that her feet needed to be done too.

"When do you plan on going?"

"If she has opening this weekend I'm definitely going to book for this weekend. I just need to look for nail ideas, I have to do shorties of course though."

"I don't think I seen you with long nails since what? Freshman year of college."

"Oh my yes, I mean occasionally I do miss them but my job is more important than a nail length."

"When is your next day off matter of fact?"

"Tuesday I think, yes Tuesday."

"Okay, will you be able to do my hair?"

"Yea, just come over at a good time! I refuse to be up till three in the morning doing your hair like last time."

"No, because that was your fault. I kept saying at four we can start. You said that your nap was going to last thirty minutes..thirty minutes turned into five hours."

"I truly did believe it was going to last thirty minutes. I set a timer and all! I didn't hear anything at all"

 I set a timer and all! I didn't hear anything at all"

-side notes: only Nyzani will have a fc. others I will just describe but of course you can picture whoever.

-once I get like 2 more chapters into the book the chapters will become more interesting. Also longer. 

-I LOVE LIL BABY!!  I AM THE REAL MS.4PF!!