𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠.

𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

"𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲, your consultation meeting will us will be on September thirteen and that is on a Wednesday at nine thirty in the morning

"𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲, your consultation meeting will us will be on September thirteen and that is on a Wednesday at nine thirty in the morning." The doctor spoke through the cellular device.

"Okay, thank you."

"You are welcome, enjoy the rest of your day and I'll see you soon." Was last heard before the line cut off.

Nyzani breathed out going into her closet picking out an outfit for the eventful self pampering day she planned ahead. Picking out a Black Mulberry street Maxi dress from Fashion Nova. Going into her underwear drawer grabbing a pair of black seamless Calvin Klein bikini underwear. Grabbing her body lotion, perfume, and oil.

Walking back into the bedroom, placing the underwear on taking a seat at the bed edge. Opening the lotion placing some in her palms moisturizing her body. Before placing down the oil rubbing it into her skin. Spraying a few pumps of perfume before placing on the dress that hugged her curves.

Spraying more perfume, bending over to moisture her feet making sure to get her ankles and heels good. Heading back into the closet placing her body care items back. Picking out her Shearling Prada sandals in the color Ecru. Grabbing her small Symbole jacquard Prada handbag in black and beige to match.

•••

"You smell so good, it's like a gourmet vanilla scent." Someone that was passing by had caught a whiff of her complemented.

"Thank you so much!" Nyzani thanked with a wide smile. It was probably the most appreciated compliment to her. Walking into the nail salon with a wide smile the compliment definitely made her day. Walking up to the front desk to check in.

"Davis, appointment for one thirty." Was spoken softy to the young lady sitting behind the desk.

"Okay, you can take a seat over there." She was pointed to a designated area to waiting. Muttering a thank you, Nyzani walked over to the seating area taking a seat in the empty chair in between two others. Placing her bag onto her lap crossing one leg other the other.

Retrieving the Blue IPhone twelve out of her purse, using fave identification to unlock it. Scroll throughout the apps deciding to open YouTube. Grabbing the white case of AirPods placing one into her right ear.

•••

"Have you been cheating on me?" The brown skin nail artist asked while filling down the natural nail.

"Girl, I have not been cheating on you! I just been working to much to get my nails done. You know you're my only nail tech." Nyzani laughed while looking at her work.

"Oh, okay I was finna say. What design you want today? Or can I freestyle on you today?" She questioned hoping she was able to freestyle wanting to try a design she knew would look good on Nyzani.

" I trust you enough not to have me looking crazy. So you can freestyle, but my one request as you already know is shorties."

"Alright."

Through the rest of the appointment the two conversed while enjoying the vibes both gave off. Still closely paying attention to the nails, making sure not to mess up. At the end Nyzani took a good look at them really liking the small amount of colorful lines on the white acrylic background. Paying the tech her rightful amount leaving a twenty dollar tip. Collecting all the items she owned before walking out the nail salon.

•••

Sitting still while the hair stylist neatly braided down her hair. Checking her messages on the cellular phone texting back her father that she was currently getting her hair done. Then texting asking him what he was up to today, making a note to stop by and spend some time with him after her next appointment. Feeling the stocking getting sew onto the outer braids in the back of her head.

Watching the workings of her stylist through the vanity mirror. As she now placed the lace glue on the perimeter of her hairline.

The whole application was a comfortable silence between the two as the hair stylist focused on her work, making sure to put her all into the head. Curling the last piece of hair, after taking a video of the work she did. Allowing Nyzani to show her reaction to the style. Which she really liked and made sure to show her appreciation and liking into it.

•••

Walking into her fathers house after coming from a well needed massage, that released all the stress and built up tension in her body. Slipping the sandals off in the foyer then walking to the living room where her father usually spent his time.

•𝐈 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝗼𝗼𝐤 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝗺𝐮𝐜𝐡!

•𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇!!

•𝐐𝐎𝐓𝐃• 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝗼𝗼𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐰?