𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠.

𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

"𝐍𝐲𝐳𝐚𝐧𝐢, can you pick up my shift today?"

"What is your shift?" Nyzani questioned not really wanting to do it in the first place.

"Night shift."

"Sure." Davis replied knowing that it would be slower at night but that didn't eliminate her not wanting to do it. She could have just said no and went on but later in she would have felt guilty.

"Okay, thank you! I owe you one." The coworker said before hanging up the phone call.

•••

The consistent tune of a alarm kept repeating. It was now eight thirty and Nyzani should have been up ten minutes ago. She was slightly a deep sleeper depending on how tired and how good of a sleep she was into.

In Nyzani's dream a cell phone was going off, but nobody in the room could tell who's it was. All of their phones didn't show a call coming in. As she kept hearing the tune she slowly started to come out of the dream. Soon realizing that it was the alarm that was set.

Becoming annoyed with the loud noise, the lady leaned over the edge of the bed, reaching over to a close by gray nightstand hitting the red 'Stop' button on her phone. Turning the alarm off before correcting her posture and removing her legs from under the blue comforter and onto the blue and gray carpet.

Sitting on the edge while rubbing the crust out the corners of her, slipping on her white and black PRADA Terry cloth slides. Rising up from the bed walking over to a dresser opening the top drawer grabbing a royal blue scrub top going into the next drawer getting a pair of matching bottoms. Opening a smaller drawer getting a pair of underwear, a bra and socks. Closing it placing them on top of the dresser.

•••

"Hello Ms.Davis, you are filling in for Christina tonight correct?" The scheduler asked to make sure she had the right assignment for Nyzani to complete.

"Yes."

"Well alright, here is the assignments and have a blessed night."

"Thank you, you too." Ny responded before walking out the office. Looking at the assignment walking to the first patient of her night.

Walking to the closed thick wooden door Davis knocked patiently waiting for a response. Once's receiving Nyzani opened the door walking through the metal threshold, Greeting the young man while updating his board.

"Hello Mr.Mekinny you had called for assistance, I am Nurse Davis or Ms.Davis your nurse for the night."

"Hello, yes I need assistance for the shower since they say I'm not able to take one without help."

"Alright, let's get you out this bed first. You have to work with me though." Nyzani spoke carefully helping the fairly young man out of his bed to stand up. The pair walked at a slow steady pace to the bathroom seeing that there was still a slight limp in his walk from the injury.

Once they made it to their destination the man covered the toilet seat to placed himself, on the toilet to rest as Davis started the shower running it to a warm temperature.

"Okay, you can see if it's at a right temperature for you." She spoke watching him reach his lengthy left arm underneath the falling water.

"Can you please turn the hot water up a little bit more?" He politely asked while watching her turn it up before coming over to him. Watching his movements from removing the blue short sleeve gown. Soon she turned around allowing him to remove the rest of his under clothing items off the body.

"Can you help me into the shower now?" The man spoke watching her turn back around and move closer towards him. Excepting her help while also using the strength that was in his body. He stood up carefully slowly walking inside the shower.

"Will you need my help to shower also? Or can you do it yourself?" Davis questioned him.

"I can do it myself, but I will need your help changing my bandages after. And getting out so could you wait by the door?"

"Yea, just call out when you're finished." Nyzani spoke before leaving the bathroom for the privacy of him making sure the door shut.

•𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝗼𝐮𝐭, 𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞

𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝗼 𝐩𝗼𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐰𝗼 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝗼.

•𝐘𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝗼𝗺𝐞 𝐠𝗼𝗼𝐝 𝐛𝗼𝗼𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐬? 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝗼𝗺𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐩!!

𝐐𝐎𝐓𝐃: 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝗼𝐛 𝗼𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧?