Chapter 3

TimeSkip- 12 years

Y/n POV

After Aloy going into the Old One's Bunker I have decided to grow some muscle's, and I also decided to learn more about the machines.

I live alone now a days, and I was hunting the machines, and trading with the tribe members. Aloy has it more difficult than I do. I felt sorta bad for her, but she's a strong person I know if anyone can change the tribe look on outcasts it'll be her.

I smiled at the thought of her changing how the tribe thoughts, as I heard a knock on the door.

Y/n: Hm? I wasn't expecting anyone? Oh well.

I kept my guard up just in case. As I walked over, and open the door.

Y/n: Grandma Teersa? Oh sorry. Would you like some tea? Food?

The older woman known as Teersa smiled at my gesture, but shook her head.

Teersa: No thank you young man, but I would like to tell you something.

Y/n: Then come in, come in.

I opened the door for her, and she enters. As a few nora tribe members come in as well.

I closed the door behind them as Teersa looked at me.

Teersa: Well her test is tomorrow, and I would like for you to be a part of our security.

Y/n: Alright... I'll get what I need, and I'll be on my way over.

Teersa: Thank you.

She, and the members finally walk out my house and I grabbed my sword, and bow, plus tripcaster.

Y/n: Alright let's do this.

Timeskip- Until Morning

I was sitting near the end of the test would be. I waited maybe 10-15 minutes, and the new Nora members arrived. Aloy coming in first, and a blond hair kid getting mad, and saying she cheated.

I just sighed at his stupidity, and kept my watch. Didn't want anyth-

As arrows rained down on the new Nora.

Y/n: Shit!

I got up, and started heading to where the arrows came from only to see an army of Shadow Karja.

Y/n: Shadow Karja? I thought that tribe ended years ago. The hell?

Either way they were attacking the Nora which means they were starting a war.

Y/n: Alright let's do this.

I grabbed my bow off my back, and draw back a fire arrow. Then I let go, and it hits one of the many Shadow Karja catching him on fire.

I looked around to see 30 maybe more of the members to start running in my direction. I looked around once more to see barrels of Ember laying half way of my direction. Meaning the members would have to run past them.

Y/n: Lucky me.

I waited, and finally shot the Ember making a massive explosion which bursted my ear drums.

Y/n: Double Shit..

With us being on top of a mountain made that decision even worst. As the sound, and shock wave made an avalanche.

Y/n: Triple shit.

I had to get into cover if I didn't want to go down with it. Maybe a cave entrance is nearby?

I walked backwards in Hope's to find a cave. With the Shadow Karja running towards me. I had to run, and fast.

So I did. I said Nigerundayo out of there.

I finally come across a cave entrance, and jumped in just in time for the avalanche to fly past the entrance.

Y/n: Phew. That was a close call.

I waited for an hour or two to go by. Finally the snow stop coming down, and I was able to walk out. I looked down to where the avalanche stopped, and saw many bodies.

Y/n: We fight to survive..... Another day alive, is just one day closer to death.

I sighed, and eventually made my way up the slope. When I got up top I saw a lot of corpse's. Some were Nora. Some were Shadow.

Y/n: Damn it.

Teersa POV

Teersa: How many were injured?

Nora Memeber: Only 7 injured, and 5 casualties, and 1 missing.

Teersa: That 1 missing be?

Nora Memeber: The outcast.

Teersa: Your going to have to say there name. Because there many outcasts.

Nora Member: The one on the security. Probably ran with a tail between his legs.

Y/n: That or I died, and you all didn't find me.

As the Nora member, and Teersa looked on my direction.

Nora Member: Scratch that. 7 injured, and 5 casualties.

Teersa: I can see that. You may go now.

The member just nodded, and walked away.

Teersa: How was it on your end.

Y/n: Had to fight an army of Shadow Karja, but nothing I couldn't handle.

Teersa: Good, Good.

Y/n: May I ask where Aloy is?

Teersa: With her mother.

Y/n: Mother?

Teersa: Inside the mountain.

Y/n was surprised.

Y/n: Inside the mountain, but isn't that off limits?

Teersa: Only very few can go inside. You can watch over her if you like. I know you two are very close.

Y/n now slightly blushed at my comment.

Teersa: Something the matter dear?

Y/n: Nothing. Must've been the cold finally getting to me. Anyways could you lead the way please?

Teersa: Yes, Yes. Follow me.

I showed the way to where Aloy was. Once we reached there Aloy was still out. Y/n grabbed a chair, and pulled it up next to the bed, and then sat down.

Y/n: Thank you.

Teersa: You're welcome young man.

I walked away, and left Y/n to spend his time with Aloy.

Y/n POV

I sighed, and waited it felt like hours. Maybe it was, but she jumped up. Making me jump up.

Aloy: Rost!

Y/n: Aloy. You alright?

Aloy looked over in my direction.

Aloy: Rost.... He's gone.....

Y/n: What you mean?

Aloy: Those Shadows killed Rost....

Y/n(Thinking): If only I killed them sooner....

Y/n: I'm sorry Aloy....

Aloy looked over in my direction.

Aloy: For what?

Y/n: If only I was there sooner...

Aloy sighed.

Aloy: Don't go thinking like that. It'll only make everything worst.

Y/n nodded to what Aloy said.

Aloy: Now. Can you please step out so I could change.

Y/n: Oh yeah... Sure.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright. Another chapter down. I hope you all enjoyed it. I might be able to post more here soon.

Peace out!