Chapter 4

So Y/n mother will be - M/n
And Y/n father will be- F/n

From now on. As just a reminder they aren't your real parents. Just adopted. Much is not known about your parents if at all.

Y/n POV

With Aloy changed, and on her feet we walked around in order to find Teersa.

We found her talking with the other elders of the tribe. 1 was not happy that we were even in the mountain to begin with. While Teersa smiled calmly knowing that Aloy was now on her feet again.

Teersa: Let her meet her mother.

???: Absolutely not. She could harm her! The founder of the Nora!

???2: That is her mother, and she will meet her.

???: Tch! I will not allow this!

She says as she walks away.

Teersa: Sorry about her... She's always been like this especially towards outcasts.

Aloy: Its fine.... Outcasts aren't really liked around here..

Teersa: After what happened on the mountain. I think outcasts are more welcomed now more than ever...

Y/n sighed.

Y/n: Does that mean my parents are gonna be coming to the village?

Teersa: That is up for them to decide. I will not force such things.

She stated as we walked into a more open part of the cave that we were currently in.

Teersa: Aloy. This is your mom.

She stated moving her hands towards the door?

Aloy: That's not possible.... It can't be...

She said in shock as walking towards the door. Once she was close a voice was heard.

????1: Body identification. Please stand by.

The people that were currently around bowed in respect thinking there godess spoked to them.

Y/n(Thinking):I don't think that's a goddess, but to stay on everybody's good side.

He kneeled down in respect towards the door.

????1: Scanning.... Scanning..... Error....  Malfunction....

Aloy: What? Was that my mom?

Aloy now stood next to a hologram of a woman. Who "supposedly" looked like Aloy.

(In my opinion they don't look alike, but to stay with the story.)

Aloy: She kinda looks like me.

Teers: That Aloy is your mother.

Aloy: My mother couldn't be a machine...

Y/n(Thinking): If I could facepalm right now. I would.

As the hologram disappears, and everybody got up from there respective places, and went back to what they were supposed to do.

Aloy: Miss Teersa... I would like to find answers... Answers to who I am, and figure out what's with. That.

She looks over to the door.

Teersa: Very well. I'll appoint you Seeker for the Nora.

Y/n(Thinking): About time.

Teersa: And Y/n you'll go with her.

Y/n: You sure? You'll get a bad name by making Aloy seeker. You wanna risk me too?

Teersa: I know she can handle her own. However I want you to go with her just in case.