What you deserve

/////Authors note: If you injoy this story please leave a star or follow me for more!!!//////

"Papa!" A small boy with green curly hair looked up to his father who wore a face mask to cover half his face and sunglasses that hide his eyes looking at the boy's own green eyes with a straw hat on his head as he sat in the sandbox. "Why does everyone but me have a daddy?"

Izuku did not know how to answer that question. So he just said the same answer he has always told the boy. "He is in a better place."

Izuku knows. Lying to his son about his father was wrong but who would believe a pro hero alpha was his dad? Izuku was a superhero but he and The father were not close and their relationship was close to nothing then how it was when they were younger.

His son Izumo looked down with his bottom lip wobbling as he began letting out small tear droplets. Izuku held his son close to his chest as his sweet son began to sob. The day Izuku got a day off he went to the park with his sweet son away from the house while the nanny took the day off for a visit with his mother and a walk to his childhood park.

Supposed to be a day he could get closer to his son was just a day to remind him how alone he felt and how his son was missing another piece in their family.

Once home he helped his son into his jammies and into his bed that was with a huge Allmight plush.

"Papa, next time can we go to the zoo?' His son said pouting cutely. Izuku ruffled his curls.

"Yes, my little octopus," Izuku said as his son giggled and hugged him tight around the neck.

After a small wrestle for Izumo to go to bed, Izuku closed his son's bedroom door slowly as he saw his son slumber peacefully.

A huge sigh gets let out as he looks around the hall heading to his bedroom in the huge condo. It was too big for him and his son.

He was the first omega pro hero to be in the top 5. But now that he was trying to spend more time with his son he was lacking and dropping in ratings from being the top 3 pro hero to the top 8 pro hero.

But he never did care for ratings as he only wanted to be a hero that saves with a smile. Izuku sat in his big bed groaning.

Izuku the next day was not focused on his portal and was not focused on thinking about his son's needs. Shouto must have smelled his distress and took him aside with Ochako and Iida to confront him after they defeated a villain.

Izuku explained his situation in which Ochako looked worried as Iida rubbed his back.

"Maybe we should call him," Shouto said, making Izuku shake his head as ochako yelled a fat no.

"He would never want anything to do with me." izuku sighed. "After our last year in Yuuei, he made it clear by moving across japan without a word."

The night he was in heat he shared with the person as they always did ended with him feeling different.

He had weird cravings and was rubbing his belly. Once he saw he tested positive for the pregnancy he wanted to tell the person. But fear grew in him. Telling him he was a useless omega going to destroy the one person he loves to dream.

And with the alpha going on about being the number one hero and not wanting anything holding him back, Izuku decided to work extra hard with the help of his teacher to hide his pregnancy and graduate early. When Izuku told his friends they made sure to promise to be the best uncles and aunts by keeping this a secret.

Telling his alpha he would graduate he only got a cold shoulder and left with only the memory of his alphas departing back.

The last time they talked was at the graduation when his friends graduated after his birth. As he showed them pictures he knew the alpha he loved was cold and distant to him.