Arthur being a Total dad (Mexico's Ending)

-And them, I defeated Francis and got your brother- Arthur said proudly while sitting on top of Yao, Ivan and Juan (In that order)

-Hay.. bájense culeros, ándele suegrito bájese de mi quiero darle un beso a mi gordis- Juan said feeling that his back was going to break

-Alright for fucks sake- Arthur said getting down from the 3 idiots

-Wha..? Kiss me..?- Alfred was blushing a lot. He still loved his dear ex-husband. He didn't even wanted to divorce him, but he was scared of his boss. He then felt a kiss on the lips. Alfred continued the kiss happily. His Mexico still loved him, and that calmed his heart, his broken heart. Yao and Ivan where sad by this, but they accepted it. Arthur was being held on by his brothers since he was going to Kill Juan for kissing his baby. Then Juan and Alfred separated. Juan putted a née on the floor and he got form his pocket a small box. He opened the box that showed a ring that Alfred recognized instantly. It was his old marriage ring. The Diamond was the same as it was before in 1830. Alfred putted his hands on his mouth and started tearing down.

-Mira mi amada gordis, podré ser un pendejo, un idiota y un Wey bien loco pero quiero que sepas que por ti mi amor, soy todo. Te ame en 1830 y aún te sigo amando incluso cuando el pendejo de tu jefe nos separó. Por eso quiero que vuelvas a casarte conmigo y seamos felices otra vez- Juan said with a more Mexican tone since he knew Alfred loves that accent

-I.. I accept-

Allister, Dylan, and Wales where literally near death since Arthur was starting to use his magic so he could kill Juan, but this time New York or Jonathan stopped him. Jonathan was his favorite grandson and he could calm Arthur down pretty easily. For now on, Alfred and Juan will be living happily in eternal matrimony.