Alaska is sick (Russia's ending)

Alaska was so sick. He couldn't even move from his bed. Alfred was so worried and anxious that he cried every night. Ivan was worried too. Alaska or Frost was his son too! He didn't want to see his crush and son suffer. Frost had a big fever;he felt cold and hot at the same time. It was harsh for him. He had to saw how his mother cried all night because of worries. His Grandfather started to took care of him when he received the news that his mom wasn't sleeping. Arthur was really nice, but he wished his mom could take care of him.

-My Baby..- Alfred said at halve of the meeting. Everyone was silent after hearing him. It was his turn to speak about his problems. -Alaska, my sweet smallest boy.. is sick cause of climate change.. he is supposed to be cold all the time.. but this morning.. he was.. I just.. I can't- he putted his hands on his face and started crying. He didn't want to, but he couldn't bring himself to not cry. His sweet baby was sick, and it hurted knowing that he won't be alive in a while.

-Sunflower.. It will be ok.. please don't cry- Ivan said hugging America. It hurted him too, but he couldn't do anything. It wasn't un his power to stop climate change.

-My Son..- Arthur couldn't say anything. He just received news from D.C or Michelle. Alaska.. died.. his grandson died

-Please.. don't tell me..- Alfred knew why Arthur speaked and he didn't want to know, he already knew what happened

Ivan hugged him tighter. He could feel his hearth breaking. His son, his light on the dark, his two eyes, was death. The other nations were silent while hearing Alfred's cries. Some of them noticed that Ivan was crying too. Others where trying to not cry with them, and Yao and Mexico where silent, and gave the couple their resentment.

Yes, they ended up together since they grieved together.

Alfred: Don't worry my baby.. it will be fine Sees Greenland Here's Good place! We must hide from Evil bone woman

Anathema: I'm sorry sir, but your efforts are pointless

Alfred: No! Leave! Me and my baby will be happy

Anathema: In this place? It's not cold enough for him... when it was the last time you saw him happy? When was the last time you saw snow?

Alfred: Shut up! Is my Ba-

Alaska: You can stop now mommy..

Alfred: Alaska.. my frosty.. please don't do this to me and your father

Alaska: I'm sorry mommy... but I'm so tired and hot.. it's not cold enough for me.. please change the world for other me

Alfred:...Alrigth.. please take good care of him

Anathema: Of course..