Ch.1 [Preserving a Legend]

.
.
.

In An Forest, An Shooting Star strucks an area in the Forest, as The Steam Of Smoke came out of the crash site of it as well. An Hand Reach out of the Crater as It's reveals Altair Otsutsuki Levitating out of it.

He looked around and saw a Forest around him as He let out an 'Huh'.

The Otsutsuki Shinobi flew pass some trees as He looked around then his head snaps back at the front of his path while sensing an presence and an Demonic Presence as well.

He Uses His Bykugan as He saw 10 miles from here is An Familiar Old Man and An Familiar Demon. Altair gasp in shock for He was staring at Old Man Yoriichi Tsugikuni and His Young Immortal Twin (Demon) Brother, Kokushibou/Michikatsu.

Altair Otsutsuki quietly watch the battle as He saw Old Yoriichi strike against his brother with Sun Breathing Not Long Before He died while standing.

Altair Otsutsuki took this as His Opportunity, He henged Into An Black Hooded Cloak. He Shushin over there next to Old Yoriichi Dead Body as He Stops The Impact Of Kokushibou strike with his palm.

The Multiple eyes demon gasp at this stranger appearing as The Hooded Figure scoffs at him before saying these words. "such disrespect for Human Life..." The Stranger spat as He disappeared along with His Brother's Dead Body.

The Demon stood there with confusion and Disbelief at this. Especially seeing his brother dead body gone as well. Lord Muzan would probably have some questions of this encounter.

Back With Altair Otsutsuki, He sealed The Demon Slayer body into an Storage Scroll. As He carried it with him, While entering an Cave and uses Earth Style Jutsu: Stone Wall to Block the Entrance Behind Him without saying an single word.

Altair Otsutsuki uses [Creation of all things] as He created Glowing Crystals that bright up the room and get rid of the darkness. He places them on the Stone Ceiling. Then uses The Sage Technique again to create an Table big enough to place a body onto it.

He took out the scroll and opens it, only to place Yoriichi Tsugikuni onto the table. For the Moment, He observed the dead body before his Rinnegan eyes flashed. "[Rinne-Tensei]" he whispers before the green chakra surrounds The Body.

Yoriichi Tsugikuni eyes opened as He coughs roughly not long after Altair uses [Age Control] to Turn Yoriichi back into His Prime which is his twenties.

"I see, your alright... Tsugikuni-sama.." Altair reply as he bow his head in respect towards the legendary warrior. Yoriichi look at him with not much emotion as He study the dark hooded stranger.

"Hn. Hood off.." Yoriichi replied as He sat up and face the stranger. Altair sweatdrop at this before nodding in acceptance. "Of course, Promise me to not attack me because of my appearance?..." He asked the Sun Breathing User.

Yoriichi was silent for a few moments then nods in approval. Altair proceeds to remove his hood and reveals His light blue hair, White horned pale face with his Rinnegan.

The Demon Slayer stared at The Otsutsuki for a intense time as Altair  started to sweat at the pressure stare from him. "Hn. I sense your a good person. Not demon.. but look like it... Like Yack.." stated Yoriichi with the best poker face he as as Altair eye twitches at the word that the Slayer describes him like a 'Bull'.

Altair sighs while nodding in defeat. "Well, Yoriichi-sama.. I know you wondering that how or why your alive and young?...am I right?" He asked the Sun User who nodded in response.

"My eyes are called the Rinnegan, It allows me to do things like reviving people from the dead, I also have a power that also allows me to control people ages, like turning them back into a Young age or into an Old Age..." Explained Altair as Yoriichi listen to the Otsutsuki very carefully who he nodded slowly.