Ch.3 [Students]

.
.
.

Gyutaro was covered in blood of the Samurai he had killed as He was carrying his burned Sister Ume, in his arms as He tried to search for help to aid his sister.

Tears Begin filling his tears as He gave hoarsly comforting words to His Little Sister. He falls to his knees as He still had his grip on Ume like a Life Jacket.

"P-please...anyone help her...h-help my sister!" Cried Out Gyutaro as He look at His Charred Sister before seeing a shadow on the ground ahead of him.

He softly looks up and sees an pale skin horned man with purple ringed eyes and light blue hair. He was wearing an White Kimono that's looks like indicating he's from a Demon Clan Of Sorts.

The Horned Demon look at Gyutaro as He move his eyes towards Ume. "Your Sister... She needs help... What is it your willing to do to help her exactly?.." asked The Horned Demon.

Gyutaro lips trembles as He grits his teeth. "ANYTHING! Her Life Matters More Then Mine! She all I have left!" Cries Out Gyutaro as Tears finally broke free from his eyes.

The Horned Demon closes his eyes for a moment before opening them. "Very Well... I can Help her... Be warned it will be an complicated process..." He told the eldest sibling carefully.

"Y-YES! Of course! J-just save her please!" Gyutaro begs the Horned Demon who kneels down and place some sort of White Diamond Marking on Ume burned hand.

The Horned Demon then transfer some sort of glowing magic energy into the diamond mark. As The white glowing covers the entirety of Ume herself which blinded Gyutaro for a moment.

The Eldest Sibling looked back at His Sister, His eyes widned at His Sister new look. Her skin was White pale like the Horned Demon's, Her Hair still white, But Her Half-lid eyes were pupilless for they were fully white, not to mention she was in a clean white kimono.

Gyutaro chokes a sob for his little sister was alright now but The Horned Demon stared at him with a sad look. "As To My Word, I saved your sister but at a price... She is now immortal.. you will grow old and she will live on forever..." He told The Elder Boy about this.

The Eldest Sibling was shock at this but as long for it to kept his sister safe then he would accept it. "But I could also make you immortal as well.. to stay with your sister....and I could offer you a safe haven as well..." The Horned Demon offers the Siblings as Gyutaro jaw drop slightly at this offer.

On one hand, it would a nice chance for him and His sister to not live by The Entertainment District anymore. Also On the Other Hand, He have no doubt that they would still hunt for him and his sister to finish the job.

As The Eldest, He must protect her at all cost, So He know what's his answer would be by then.

"I accept it.."

....

Altair had turned the Eldest Of the Two Into An Otsutsuki with the Full Version of the White Karma. An Not fully White Karma would just give the Vessel, The Powers Of The Otsutsuki.

But Altair make sure it would just give them the Otsutsuki Immortality, Chakra, Bykugan, And The Looks. he wouldn't risk the Sharingan, The Mokuton, The Rinnegan, or any of the abilities he have. He will be screwed by this if he had let it happen.

But He Might Let The Girl have the Uzumaki Chakra Chains then.

So here he was carrying the two siblings on his back while flying back to The Home-Cave. As Of the Result, Gyutaro had gained the Looks Of the Otsutsuki, Especially the Blue light hair.

Damnit, No wonder why the Hyuga had such looks.

But For Now, He'll just deal with the Siblings, Last He heard Yoriichi and His Descendents were patrolling the Villages of the Area. He noticed the increase activities of Demons. He assumes Muzan had catches wind of Mysterious White Hooded Swordman using Sun Breathing to slay Demons.