𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲

Elaena Stark Targaryen grew up in the Seven Kingdoms, her existence unknown to all but a few people

Elaena Stark Targaryen grew up in the Seven Kingdoms, her existence unknown to all but a few people. She is the legitimate only daughter of Shaena Targaryen and Brandon Stark. Elaena was raised in secret by her aunt and uncle and was only known as "the ice wolf from House Stark".

Growing up, Elaena had developed strong magical abilities, which she kept hidden from everyone. People in the kingdom started to whisper about her mysterious powers and gave her nicknames such as "witch" or "ice princess".

When the king visit Winterfell looking for a new hand to serve him, he announced a marriage between Elaena and Jaime to unite House Stark and House Lannister once for all.

How will Elaena survive in King's Landing as Jaime's Wife and survive his jealous crazy twin lover Cersei's wrath

With her newfound powers, Elaena sets out on a journey discovering who she really is and take back what rightfully belongs to her. Along the way she encounters danger and allies. She learns of magic and how to use it to defeat enemies who wants control over the north

                      Disclaimer

I don't own game of thrones I only own Elaena and any oc I added in this book, hate comments will be deleted please let's all respect each other here we are a community.

This is an underage pairing if you don't like it then this isn't the story for you, this is fanfiction again not real.

Comments and votes are most appreciated and feedback as well.

In this story Jon Snow is still the son of Rhaegar and Lyanna Stark, Daenerys will still be the mother of dragons.

Updates may be slow since I still have school work to do it may be slow but during the summer I will try to update more quickly .

I hope you have a good reading everyone until then.