Chapter Fourty Nine

One Month Later ( Lyarra is 5 months pregnant)

A lone crow flew across the Westerosi skies, observing the horrors that the recent war had done to the continent

A lone crow flew across the Westerosi skies, observing the horrors that the recent war had done to the continent. Sons parts of the Eiverlanda had been burnt to the ground, war camps were scattered everywhere and who knows what the soldiers did to the women and children.

The scenery snuffed drastically when he reached King's Landing, for the worse that is. He couid see refugees crowding the gates while the City Watch tried and failed to stop them. Some of the more lawless people had looted shops, others did much worse.

The people at the Red Keep were living opulent  lives for the most part. He could find the court ladies walking across the gardens while a certain lioness paced around anxiously. *Insecure now that Jaime's gone? Serves you right!*

     。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━。☆✼★

As for poor Rickon, he had gone off to bash some straw dummies with a fake sword. He had not been able to say goodbye to his father, much less protect him. The banging of dull steel oukf be heard throughout the yard, prompting some soldiers to see what was causing the ruckus.

"Would you tone that down boy? Your strikes are futile as well. " spoke a woman's voice.

*Maybe she's right...* pondered the young wolf as he put down the blade. The strange woman could see the boy wipe a few tears and return the slightly damaged weapon to the rack.

The soldier looked at the empress's guest more closely. His red hair was a nest of wild curls, and there were little tears in his grey eyes. His robe seemed to have been hastily worn, and the sword was not in his person anymore.

"What happened—

"My father 's dead because of a shitty queen and you're telling me to calm down? I want to have her bastard' s head, and I will!" the lad replied, and ran off to the gardens.

Kyōko emerged from one of the doors, causing the soldier to tremble a little. She was not expecting the head of the state to be up so early.

"Do pardon that boy for his words, Captain Akira. He has trouble controlling his emotions, and rightfully so. "

"I still wasn't expecting him to say he would have a queen's head."

Kyōko sighed in defeat. She knew that the lioness would do anything to spite the Starks. *Cersei Lannister... you might not want to mess with the wolves when they reunite.*

" How is the young ice dragon and the young she-wolf doing " Akira asked.

" Quite well from I hear, they have arrived in Pentos and is settling down there for a bit until the war of the five kings is over " Kyoko answered.