Chapter Thirty Seven : Fire and Ice

One month later

The young she-wolf was steaming mad and was determined to find out how Ser Jaime had caused her oldest sister to fall ill over these last few weeks Lyarra was constantly pale and dizzy which had worried Arya

Arya was walking around the red keep and soon spotted, Ser Jaime guarding the King's chambers.

She soon stalked towards him and crossed her arms aganist her chest.

Jaime looked up and noticed his sister in law standing there staring at him coldy.

" Little sister, what can I do for you " Jaime greeted softly.

" You can tell me why you have made my sister ill " Arya grumbled.

" Lyarra is ill " Jaime exclaimed in shock at hearing.

" Yes, she is beacuse you had to stick your thing inside of her why couldn't you stick your thing somewhere else instead of my sister " Arya grumbled.

Jaime frozen for a second after he hears those words escape the young little she-wolf's mouth.

" Could Lya be with child, she has being feeling faint, dizzy and unwell maybe that's why she has been secretive these last few days " Jaime thought.

He started to think back on the past few weeks how they had been making love to one another like crazy, well almost Lyarra demanded him inside of her which he had no probably of doing.

Jaime had began to notice a change in his little ice wolf, her breasts were much bigger than they normal was and was more hornier and needy for him.

The symptoms she was showing reminded him when Cersei was pregnant with Joffrey, through his sister didn't want to be touch throughout her pregnancy and was moody.

But she was pale and faint all the time and her breasts had grown bigger, Lyarra was showing the same symptoms that Cersei had.

Jaime knew he need to get to the bottom of this and walked away ignoring the frantic calls of the little she-wolf who keep demanding on what he had stuck inside of Lyarra to cause her to be ill.

               Later That Day

Lyarra was in her chambers sitting down in front of the fireplace, in her lap she was holding the box of dragon eggs and opened it.

For the last few weeks, the young ice dragon receive many dreams of a blue and red dragon flying high in the sky, alongside it other dragons joined.

She had dreamt of riding on the red and blue scale dragon, and Arya riding alongside her on the silver dragon.

Lyarra began to wonder if her dreams held any realtiy to it or was it just dreams, Daeneys the Dreamer known as the most famous dreamer had a dream of Valyria Doom, pressuring it before it happened.