Dave..?

Buzz...buzz...

It was Dave's phone ringing.
It was laying flat on the ground, nearby Dave as he was still unconscious.
Suddenly, an object fell from the half burned table, and accidentally pressed "Accept" on the buzzing phone.

"HEY DAVE, COME OVER AGAIN, I NEED YOUR HELP NOW."
It was Bambi calling Dave for the third time that day.
No response was given from Dave, which left Bambi puzzled.
He then spoke again, "UHM, DAVE? YOU THERE?"

no response.

Bambi was now worried, a face of nervousness was shown on his face as he held his phone on one hand, while the pointer finger from his other hand was touching somewhere near his bottom lip.
After a few seconds of no response, Bambi hung up, and imediately left his farmhouse on his way to Dave's instead.

As Bambi got closer to his destination, he suddenly paused. He saw a room, half ripped apart with chucks of the walls outside on the grass, in flames. The windows were all shattered and broken glass pieces were scattered everywhere.

Bambi imediately rushed to that certain room and saw a tall slim man laying on the floor in an unconscious state, but still breathing.
It was Dave.

"DAVE, DAVE! WAKE UP! ARE YOU DEAD?!"
Bambi was now terrified. His best friend looked nearly dead, and if it weren't for him calling, he could of possibly died.
But suddenly, something caught his eye. It was Dave's legs, they were ripped apart as blood came out, dripping.

He grabbed his phone from his shirt pocket, and called the 911 as he kneeled down next to Dave. He was in tears, how the hell could this have happened?!
Sniffles from short farmer was the only thing to be heard in the room, besides Dave's breathing.

"PLEASE, SOMEBODY HELP, MY BEST FRIEND IS HURT HORRIBLY, PLEASE..JUST, ANYONE."
-
-
-
[SORRY ABOUT THE SHORT CHAPTERS, IT'LL GET TO BETTER PARTS SOON...] - BEN