"it'll be okay"

"Bambi don't worry buddy, it'll be okay, I'm okay, everything is now okay! Don't cry bud, it hurts me to see you cry." Dave said, but this time his voice was shaky and he trembled, almost as if he was trying his best not to cry as well. Bambi noticed this and only hugged Dave tighter, this time creating a warm and comforting atmosphere around both men. He didn't want Dave to cry, it would only make him shed even more tears than he had already.

Dave gave him a slight smile, and headpatted Bambi so he knew that what he said was the truth.
This caused the short farmer to blush, just a little bit, but overall he smiled and silently said, "Yeah, you'll be okay." convinced that Dave was telling him the truth. He trusted the man and his words, always.

"Yeah" Dave replied calmly. He careful leaned back to how he was before, pulling out from the hug, but not harshly of course. Bambi did the same, and soon enough began to continue the drive.
From there, both men cheerfully talked about the things they'd be doing in celebration of Dave's return.

Dave looked excited, but that was until Bambi had said something that brought up his full attention and curiosity as well.

"And well, I was planning to tell you something meanful, at least to me. But, you'll have to wait a few more days...!"
For some reason, saying this has caused Bambi to blush red.
-
-
-
-
-
[Leave your predictions on what Bambi might be planning to tell Dave down below in the comments!
Thank you so much for reading!]