Ch. 1 (Took My Breath Away With Those Stinky Fumes)

As you stood there by the concrete, waiting for whoever to show up, you felt that deep burning sensation again telling you to just walk away right now....but you knew you couldn't.                          No matter what it takes. 

Random and suddenly a beam of lights came flying through the street, the door opened but you peaked your head through, you weren't an idiot, just jumping into trustworthy looking cars.

"H-hello?." 

You looked up at the front, but all you could really make out was a mask, kind of like dead-pool or spider-mans....You couldn't see anything about who this was but based on what height you could tell and other body movements, they had to be a male. 

"Am i in the right car?...For um....the- the games?...."

You asked hesitantly, all confidence going away.

The driver just shook their head in agree-ance. 

One you sat your butt down on the surprisingly comfy cushions, you went into panic mode as a cloud of fluff filled the car, the fumed stunk so bad, you tried to hold your breath for the longest but eventually you had no choice but to gasp for air, leaning towards the drivers seat you clutched the mask mans shoulder.

"I don't wanna die."

You said your voice was cracking. Then fell unconscious.