Chapter 2

(I have to re-watch the season, it's not super accurate.)
<~~~~~<<<><>_€\€\£\£\£\\£\£\£\£\£\>_>_>
Awoke and out of the van, we arrived at some weird looking island...everyone but what you assumed were the constants- everyone else has these crazy red costumes on, they all had masks on too....some were triangle shaped stitched into the front, some had squares and some had circles....

*Hm...* You pondered.
*I wonder if these different shapes mean anything?.*

A man began to speak, telling everyone what the rules were, people kept insisting on the amount of money we would win from this so eventually he gave him and wow was that a lot of money!.
You couldn't help but wonder why is was so much money...it something seemed really off to you...but you didn't know what.....

Suddenly it was announced that the first game had begun, marching outside in a blob of crowd you eventually made it outside, sighing a breathe of relief, it felt so good to be outside after being in that horrid smelling car...half the contestants in the building clearly never had heard of deodorant....

*So, so bad...* You thought and scrunched your nose up in disproval.

You Weren't even paying much attention to the rules just that you needed to freeze and reach the finish line.
*Can't be that hard right?.*
You played these all the time in school.

Just as the go stopped someone was shot....a scream was heard....then another...and another....you couldn't dare look back, you knew that if you did....you'd scream and loose your life as well....so you kept going, trying your hardest to focus on the goal, the finish line...

In fact you were so focused on the line you completely forgot about everyone else and accidentally bumped into one of the workers-
You stopped in your tracks and blushed out of embarrassment.

"I am so, sooo very sorry Mr. Squid Guard. Sir....."
The guard didn't say anything, you faked an awkward cough and began to walk off but the guard grabbed your wrist-

*Oh no, I am so screwed.* You thought.
"I said I was sorry- I really meant it ya know-
You stopped mid sentence....
In shock, confusion and surprise....

The guard wasn't even looking down at you...instead straight forward watching the mess unfold like it was nothing...which was kind of scary....

Letting go of your hand, a finger pointed towards the ground next to him, you wobbled over, nearly touching each other you started to feel extremely uncomfortable now...

*So all he wants is for me to stand next to him?.*
You though and a smile tugged at your lips.
*Maybe I'll win this game after all...*