𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐓?

❥៚ ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ʷʰᵃᵗ ⁱ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵃˢᵏ ʸᵒᵘ

✦

2. [L/N] [Y/N]

Was I late for the train? Well, believe it or not, I wasn't! Give me three cheers for that one because I busted my lungs trying to get there on time. 

Now, you may be asking, "[Y/N], why didn't they book your train at a later time so you wouldn't be sacrificing your lungs trying not to be tardy for a piece of moving locomotive."

And your answer to that question is...I don't know. I'm not the person who runs the stuff around the Estate, Yushiro is. Sure Oldie (A.K.A Yushiro) adopted me and took me in but it didn't mean I was granted special privileges. The only perk I got was that I didn't have to call him Yushiro-sama, he insisted on it. Said it sounded weird coming from me, I've known him since I was 7. I'm 17 now. That's basically a decade of living with each other. 

Yeah, makes sense as to why he didn't want me to refer to him as Yushiro-sama. 

Balancing our demon slayer duties with school and personal life is like juggling five balls instead of three, the additional two came from the demon slayer duties. It's chaotic and would require a lot of your focus and time. If you don't know how to juggle, well, in simpler terms—you're fucked.  So it wasn't unnatural for them to book a really early departure time for me, we're all operating on one brain cell at this point. Give us credit for still being alive after all the stuff we've gone through. 

The train ride was smooth, I fell asleep halfway. This is probably why I thought it was a smooth ride because I never noticed any bumps or troubles that came along the way. I'm usually a very attentive person but there are times when my spidey sense won't go all alarm on me and I could relax. I took the opportunity and had a small nap. My stamina from last night's run was still recharging and since I had patrol in the evening, I needed all the sleep I could get.