𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐌𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐀. 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄.

❥៚ᵗʰⁱˢ⁻⁻ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ʰᵉˡˡ ᵒⁿ ᵉᵃʳᵗʰ

✦

5. SAIKI KUSOU

Saiki was not happy. The boy rarely was. The only exception would be when he would munch a delightful scoop of his favorite brand of coffee jelly, he wished he had one right now. With how noisy everyone's thoughts were there was no time for Saiki to have any well-deserved peace. The only time he could ever have one was when he wore his germanium ring which was currently in his home, tucked away in the safety of his bedside dresser.

Saiki let out a small sigh. It seemed that today's lessons had taken much more out of his energy than he had realized. Accompanied by the fact that Nendou, Kaidou, and Aren would continuously chirp about the missing [L/N].

Obviously, as usual, Saiki had already known the reason why [L/N] was absent. His homeroom teacher was thinking about it while classes were in session, which led to Saiki inadvertently hearing the cause of the girl's absence. She was sick with a cold.

Saiki deduced it must have been because they had left Saiko's house yesterday in the dead of the night. It was surely cold then. He had also recounted the events of what happened yesterday and was thoroughly embarrassed by his behavior. Although, his stoic face would refuse to show any hint of embarrassment. Saiki had been so taken with the wonderland of sweets presented to him that he had lost himself in all of its sugary glory.

A disappointing sight indeed.

He had also remembered chancing upon the girl practicing kendo with the rest of the crew. Saiko had led them to the place [L/N] was practicing while he continuously prattled about how lucky the girl was that Saiko, himself, was allowing her to use his private dojo.