𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄

❥៚ ⁱ'ᵐ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ ᵗʰⁱˢ

✦

3. SAIKU KUSUO

It was morning and a particular pinkette was already ready to call it quits and leave school. For some reason, his class had gotten wind of a rumor of a new addition to their already growing number of classmates. It doesn't help that Saiki was worried if the new student would be another pain in the ass, yet he couldn't help but be a bit curious, although he'd never admit it outright. 

Crossing his eyes, he was able to use his clairvoyance to see the person who was a floor below him. Walking confidently was a red-headed girl who a teacher was accompanying. The duo was happily chatting with each other, the redhead's violet eyes shining as she listened to the teacher talk. 

Satisfied, Saiki stopped his clairvoyance, only to get surprised by Nendou's face eerily close to his. Saiki flinched inwardly but kept his same cool face. He hated surprises, which is why he had used his clairvoyance.

Nendou grinned at Saiki and started a one-sided talk with the boy. To which the boy ignored and instead gazed at the blackboard attached to the wall. Meanwhile, his class still buzzed with excitement and patiently awaited the coming of their new classmate. 

Seconds became minutes and their anticipation simmered down, talks about their so-called new classmate slowly became replaced by other conversational topics that concerned their personal lives. 

Saiki liked that. Because that meant Nendou would also back off and leave him alone, which the burly man did moments prior. With the lack of response from Saiki's end, the opposite party left him be. 

The door slid open and revealed their homeroom teacher who was promptly followed by their new classmate. Saying the entire class went crazy was an understatement, while they were politely asking their questions to the redhead, their minds said otherwise.