Part 2: A Piano Lesson Only Love Could Engineer

Miu kissed me in the cheek after she woke up. "Mornin' sweet tits." I responded with "I guess that's better than Kaeidiot." She got up and stretched, I tried to avert my eyes because she was only in her lingerie. "What's wrong kaede? Somethin' botherin' ya?" She noticed me trying to avert my eyes from her. She crawled ontop of me. "Answer me. Is somethin' wrong Kaede?" I tried to look to the side but she just grabbed my cheeks and turned me to look at her. I can't get out of this situation. "Ya can't handle this perfect body kaede? It's only been a minute since I woke up." She kissed me on the lips, "Get that fat ass up and let's get breakfast." My face was still red hot from that stunt she pulled. I changed into my uniform and Miu kept a few of hers in my closet so she could change without leaving the dorm. As we walked out she held my hand, we walked to the breakfast room. "Oh hey Kaede!" Tenko said cheerfully. "There's only leftovers left right now but I saved you and Miu somethings!" I saw Miu and I's favorite breakfasts on the table. "Damn you even knew my favorite?" Miu said, Tenko nodded then ran out "That bitch was in a hurry." We both sat next to each other and ate our breakfasts. We got out after finishing and walked to my lab. "So you wanted to learn piano right?" Miu nodded. I played Prelude in C Major, a beginners song for her. "You're goin' too fast!" "I'll teach you in segments." I started with the first half of the song, "Now play that Miu!" She slowly adapted till she messed up halfway. "S-sorry I'm gonna try again." She tried again and messed up right at the end. "This is harder than I fuckin thought!" "I can teach you another way." She nodded. I showed her the notes on the left hand, "Now repeat that Miu!" She repeated after me. "Oh! I'm learnin' now!" I showed her the notes on the right hand, then she repeated. "You ready for me to show you the full thing again?" She nodded her head. I played the full song, "Now try to repeat, it's fine if you mess up, you're a beginner and we can start over." She messed up a few times like I knew she would, but after a few tries she finished without any mistakes. "I did it Kaede!" She hugged me, "You wanna try a few more times? Just to make sure you fully know." She nodded quickly. She played it fully a few more times, messing up a few times but she eventually could play it 3 times in a row. "Now time for Für Elise Miu. I'll be teaching you this in quarters." I started with the first quarter then repeated 3 times. "Now repeat Miu." She played it surprisingly accurately. I did the same with the 2nd quarter, then she repeated that accurately. Same with the 3rd and 4th. "You ready for the full song Miu?" She nodded. I played the full thing and repeated it 3 times. She messed up a few times before being able to play it, without me even saying anything she repeated it 3 times. "I did it Kaede! I played it in full a few times in a row!" She hugged me and kissed me all over my face I got red hot again. "Let's go to your room now, I wanna show you somethin' interestin'. I followed her to my room.