ᴀꜱʜᴛʀᴀʏ-ʜᴏꜱᴛᴀɢᴇ

"i wanna be alone, alone
    with you does that make sense?"

Rues narration: italics

Ashtray loves Y/n, ever since they started dating he was happy to have someone that pays attention to him. Of course Fezco did but they barely spent time together since his relationship with Lexi started. Sure he loves Lexi and Fezco but he started to feel..lonely. Some people thought Ashtray liked to be lonely but in honest truth he doesn't. Thats when he met Y/n. She wasn't like other girls, instead she was independent. But y'all already know that. There were days where Y/n had bad days and where Ashtray had bad days. They comforted each other. If they could describe each other in one word it would be "comfort". They didn't have to talk or do something together, all they needed was each other's presence.

Now Ashtray didn't really like the idea of cuddling considering he never done it or because this was his first friend/girlfriend. Now its like he cant go one day without it. Thats their idea of comfort.

Y/n POV:
I came home from school, opening the door to be met by the familiar silence and the familiar vanilla/coconut scent. School wasn't exactly the best today, i had 2 pop quizzes and 3 essays to write and someone spilt milk on my outfit. I run up to my room and get sweatpants and a short sleeve shirt and head to the shower.

I quickly shower and start doing my homework, the song "Rosyln" playing in the background. I found comfort in writing and listening to songs like these.

Its been 4 hours and i finally finished. Something was missing, someone was missing. Ashtray. He hadnt messaged me all day, i decided to go to his house to check up on him. I quickly put on a zip up sweater and shoes and make my way over to his house which was 5 minutes away.

———————————————

I make my way to the door and quickly knock. No one answered but the lights were on? I take the spare key Ashtray gave for emergency and make my way in

"Hello? Anyone home?" I yell

No answer

"Fez? Ash?" I yell again

I make my way to Ashtrays room, i see him sleeping. The fan was on and his bed looked really messy. He was in his fluffy cookie monster pj pants, shirtless.

His arms wrapped around a pillow- not just any pillow. My pillow. This fucker stole MY pillow.
His face was tear stained. His snores were quite but just above a whisper. I take my sweater off and shoes and move Ashtray and make sure he is on top of me. His head was on my chest as he unwraps his arms around the pillow and wraps it around my waist

"hi" he says quietly in a raspy voice
"hi, you okay?" I ask as i move his chin on my chest so he is facing me
"no, im so tired" he says
Fezco was spending the weekend at florida with Lexi so he had to take care of everything
I decided to not push it and just let him sleep even though its 6.

————————————

Its been an hour and Ashtray woke up, we were both sitting an a comfortable silence.
We switched positions, he was sitting up against the head board of the bed, my head was his his lap. For a short person he sure was heavy. Nah im fw you. I was playing with his hand, his fingertips were cold. It felt nice. His other hand was caressing my face as he was looking down at me.

Kinda reminded me on our 5th date- in very specific if you couldn't tell. Anyways it was the same position as now. We were having a late night picnic. And it was definitely my favourite date out of all of them.