Ashtray- Elliot's song2

Rues Narration:
And so he did, he worried but he waited. But after he turned 13, he realized she wasnt coming back. Until he turned 15.

When Ashtray turned 15, just 2 weeks after his birthday and 1 week after Y/n's birthday, Y/n was back, same house. Ashtray always loved the fact that they were neighbours before she left. Lets just say Ashtray was shocked to see her.

PRESENT-
3RD PERSON POV:
Y/n got out the car, to be met by her not so new house. She was happy to be back but even more happy to see the same car in the drive way next to hers from when she left. She took her luggage and walked up to her room. She sighed look at the mirror in her room, she loved her room and to see her mirror still there made her happy. She quickly showered and put on her black jean shorts that had some rips in them, along with her black tank top and her small blue hoodie thats half way zipped up. She half dried her hair with the hair dryer and sprayed some perfume before getting her socks and putting on her shoes.

Y/N'S POV:
My mom went out to get groceries while my dad went to home depot for some tools. I took my phone and put it in my back pocket, locking the front door before texting my mom to tell her i went on a walk so she doesnt get worried to see the house empty when she comes back. I look to the house next to mine wondering if i should knock. Fuck it lets just do it, whats the worse that can happen?.
I make my way to their door before knocking 3 times

3RD PERSON POV:
Meanwhile inside, Ashtray and Fezco were watching tv. Pausing it aware of the knocking. Ashtray quickly checks the cameras to see a girl? They werent selling right now, he told Fezco that there was a girl and to tell her that they have nothing on them-which was a lie they just werent selling right now- They were comfortable watching the movie before some druggie knocked on the door.

Fezco opened the door to be met by a familiar girl

"look im sorry but we aint sellin right now, ion know who gave you my adress but-" Fezco stopped mid sentence before realizing who it was

"Y/n?" he said smiling

Y/N POV:
"Y/n?" Fezco said smiling
he was wearing a dark blue nike tracksuit and his beard was cleaned up pretty well

"Fezco hi" I said smiling
"well no fucking way is that Y/n L/n really" he said hugging me
"i missed you so much" she said hugging him back
"come on in, im sure ash would be happy to see you"
he said excitedly inviting me in

The place looked the same, clean and neat. I walked to the living room with Fezco to see Ashtray in grey sweatpants and white shirt. Ashtray was shocked to say the least

3RD PERSON POV FOR THE REST:

"Y/n?" Ashtray said before getting up and hugging her. Ashtray doesn't hug people but Fezco wasn't surprised by it, he was happy to see them reunited. After some time he let go, Fezco telling them to sit down so they can catch up.

Y/n telling them everything and how different was and why she moved back. Fezco mostly talking and saying how they are still doing business and its going well, along with how his grandma was doing.
Fezco gets a call and tells them he would be right back before heading down the hall.

"So your back" he said
Y/n took notice of how his voiced changed but other than that he looked the same
"im back"
"took only 6 years" he said quietly
she stayed silent, she didnt know how to respond

"i missed you guys a lot" she said smiling a bit
"i missed you too..i guess" he said jokingly letting out a small chuckle

Ashtray took notice how she changed, her body and her hair was no longer short.

"you still play guitar" he asked
"yea, here and there" she said
"you remember our song?" he said hopefully she did, cuz he sure as hell did
"of course i do" she said happily

after that the conversation was just about random things, it was she she never moved. She loved how it was like this she just didnt know 3 months later, she would be in love with him

-FAST FORWARD-
Here the couple was, in her room on her bed. Her strumming her guitar singing her song with Ashtray, him singing quietly as always.

"been sometime since we've spoken,
one day we will meet again
little star
feels like you fell right on my head
gave you away to the wind
i hope it was worth it in the air
you and my guitar,
i think you may be my only friend
i gave it all to see you shine again
i hope it was worth it in the end
i hope it was worth it in the end"

She was more than happy to be her, in her home with her person. She puts the guitar down as she sees ashtray was asleep on her shoulder. she gets under the cover, waking ashtray up a bit so they can both sleep comfortably.  His head was on her chest and her arm was wrapped around her as her hand was playing with his hair? whatevrr hair they was she was playing with it. She couldnt ask for anything else right now, she kissed his forehead before falling asleep.

(IM SO SORRY IF THIS WAS BADDD)