chapter 1

"You ruined everything good!"

"Always said you were misunderstood!"

"Made all my moments your own.."

"Just.Fucking.Leave.Me.Alone"

Your words came out slurred as you held the mic tightly in hand.Your sweaty body swayed from left to right,holding onto a dear friend for leverage.Neon lights flickered around the two of you,the song that played becoming your favorite,given that you sang till your throat croaked.

Karaoke was NOT your thing.EVER.

You wiped at your sweaty forehead and pushed your bed of knotted hair all the way to the back.The perfect view of a loyal friend who looked at you and frowned.
"Alright I'm taking you home"
He spoke and pulled the mic away from your chest.Megumi pulled your limp body upward to stand up straight but only for you to slump back into his chest.

"N-no!"

Laughter erupted from the drunktards that littered the couch.A fun Sunday night had turned into one where the teenagers had gotten awfully drunk and you became the entertainment.Your drunk singing was high-pitched and somewhere in the middle,you had broken down and cried.

And the friend group had known that you were one ugly crier.

"U-umi-"
You burped out his name-friend's laughing at the reaction you had managed to get out from Megumi.

"Alright!That was disgusting and I'm taking you home"
Megumi spoke with the utmost of seriousness and lift your worn out body up,hoisting you over his shoulder and holding you like a sack of potatoes.

"H-hey!no!"

He walked toward the door as you screamed out to six drunk friends who waved and laughed.Too drunk to even comprehend what was happening and the amount of smoke that hung in the air made the small living room even more stuffier.
Nobaru's parents was going to kill her...

"M-meg!put me down!"You stomped your fists onto his back and giggled like a child

You stomped your fists onto his back and giggled like a child.
"I-if this is about...burping in your face I'm sowwyyyyyy"
You even pinched his butt making him hiss as he slapped your thigh in annoyance.

"Enough.."
Megumi-in his own way-cared for you.This was unusual behavior as he knew that you had only got drunk when things got really tough.Other than that,you were usually composed,a smart mouth or having your nose stuck in a one of your many novels.

Megumi had been a close friend you've known for two years.The two of you would converse very little but none the less you were the most comfortable around each other.Even when saying nothing.
"D-dont do that umiiiiii~you're gonna make me horny!"
You rubbed your thigh and whined.

"If you're going to act like a child,I might as well treat you as one.[Name] you can't go off getting drunk,I mean I know it's rare but on a Sunday?"
He groaned and shook his head.
"You have school tomorrow must you act so blindly!"
Megumi rarely yelled,but when he did it was a showcasing of care.Nothing else.

"Then you leave me to carry you home because you're too drunk to even stand.What would your parents say-forgive me I know they're never home which is something you and I could relate to but if you choose.."
He trailed off walking up to the porch of your house.Nobaru lived a road away so you usually head to school together.Megumi sighed and reached underneath the flower pot,grabbing the keys and opening the door.

"...to act recklessly then please pick a date,a time and a place to do so,so that you don't have to worry about important things the next day!Like school!"
Megumi shut the door with his foot and turned on the light.
"Are you even listening to me?"
He was met by your small little snoring,the rising and falling of your chest and the little hiccups you offered in your sleep.Megumi sighed softly and placed you onto the sofa,using his jacket to cover your upper body.

"Stupid girl.."
He clicked his tongue,yet couldn't help but smile.
"At least when you act recklessly..you become much cuter"
Megumi turned around and stared at the open space,sighing.His never been upstairs,never seen your room or knew exactly what it was like up there.His only ever been in the living room and kitchen-mostly around when your parents were at home.It was also why his never been upstairs,you were simply never around.Always hanging out at Nobaru's and let's just get this clear-you two grew even more closer only a couple months ago.

"Now..tablets"
Megumi went soul searching for painkillers in which he found in one of the kitchen cabinets.He left them on the little coffee table and a closed jug of clear water.
"Sleep well"
He kissed your cheek,his own burning into a pink rose.This was one of his many secrets.One no one would ever know about.

With one final glance at your peaceful state,the raven haired boy locked up,he pulled on his earphones and enjoyed the night sky while taking a stroll home.