chapter 32

"His here"

"He is?,show me"

"Over there.."

"Oh my god,he hasn't aged a day"

Your father had rolled his eyes and sat back,listening to his wife gawk to one of his many friends.She had been talking about this specific moment and him,like a puppet,sat quietly without any comment.
"Where's [Name],he brought his son along maybe they can be friends"

"I told you she's not interested in boys-"

"Oh shut up darling"
She pulled on a pained looking smile and fixed her hair.Her eyes turned hard as she glanced at her husband and crossed her leg over the other.
"I know my daughter better than anyone else and she loves men"

Your father sighed and stood up,fixing his suit.The only thing he could think about was how draining his wife had been the entire night through.

"Im serious,okay-"

Your father had leaned into his wife,taking hold of her arm as he gave her a pointed look.His nails dug into her arm while his jaw clenched and his sharp eyes turned into a deep glare.
"Would you shut that mouth of yours"

"You're.Hurting.Me"

"You've embarrassed me enough tonight.Shut the fuck up and keep that damn nose to yourself"
He let go of your mother and scoffed,clearly he had enough of her shit.She had been about all night,boasting,laughing and judging others like some botched Regina Gorge.It was a friendly social gathering held by the mayor and his graceful partner,The Zenin Clan and she was ruining his entire experience.

It was an auspicious night that was filled with fun as the wealthy displayed there riches by taking part in the auction,donating to charity or a chance for a certain family to move up the social hierarchy.

"Where the hell is my daughter"

"Go find her"
He simply clicked his tongue in annoyance and let go of his wife.Your father had made his way toward the reserved area,where the entire clan had been seated.The amount of authority and power that dripped from each and every one of them was unbelievable.They looked serious,dominant and so traditionally aesthetic that anyone would feel out of place.

You had skillfully slipped out of the bathroom and popped your lips,making your way back to your table.Mum stood on edge,gulping down champagne glass after champagne glass and you just had to get away for abit.She embarrassed both your father and herself.It had gotten so bad,to the point where you dreaded this night and wished nothing more for it to end.

A loud whistle came from behind you and a soft frown formed on your face.You turned your head and slipped your hands into your silky pockets.There sat a bunch of boys,about your age,if not a couple years older,who couldn't hide there shame by staring at you.

Oh god they're staring at me

"Hey sexy.."

What de fuq!?

You kept your face neutral,raising a slow brow.Yes,0n the outside you seemed calm and collected but on the inside,the unknown attention shook you to your bones.They shamelessly licked at there lips and as one of them stood up to talk to you,you hid the buckle in your hips and sharply turned around,walking back to your mother.

Jesus fucking Christ i actually dodged it.Good god,imagine me with one of them.

You exhaled and balled your fists into your pockets.A small smile tugged on your lips as you tried your best to regulate your breathing and stop yourself from laughing at any second.A boy,a mere child,no younger than 23 had just cat called you.