The Dark Prince

Mandrake lets out a smirks and his boggans cheered. The pod blooms in darkness. While the leafman in shock an horror, they have lost. Ronin sighs sadly, he has failed and MK cries she is not going home Nod hugs her.Mandrake moves closer to get a closer look at the pod as it's opens up and to see a a baby. The baby it has grey skin like a boggan, sharp little teeth and beautiful yellow eyes and was looking around in curiously. Mandrake picks up his dark prince and whispered. "You are perfect my Son." He said to his new child. "Put all the leafman in cells." Mandrake order his men, they grab all the leafman and Ronin, Nod and Mk to. Mandrake lets out a howl, and his bat and flow at Wrathwood. They will start rotting the forest tomorrow. But right know Mandrake needs get to know his new son first.
When he arrived to his Rotten palace, he get off of his bat, and went to his throne room.
As he sat down on his throne made of bones and looked at his new son. The baby looks at him curious at him, and then laughing. Mandrake smiles at this and said. "Welcome home, my dark prince."
Then the baby let's out an yawn, and started rubbing his eyes. Mandrake gets up and took his son, to his room. And put him in his late Son old cradle. He sets him down in it. And he watches, his son fell asleep.
"Have a good sleep my son, tomorrow is going to be a great day, Dargan." Mandrake said to his son, and giving him his name.
Then he left, but he makes sure his two Boggan guards to watch over his son.
Because he has a certain leafman to kill.

Mandrake smirks as he watches as his boggans brought him, a beat up Ronin.
"Oh, Ronin how are you." He said smugly. Ronin looks at him,with his beated up face, but mandrake can tell their is hatred on his face. "Oh, I am doing great. I like to be beaten up." Ronin said. Mandrake lets out a laugh.
He then stood up and makes his way towards Ronin. And went behind him, with his men holding him down.
He lifted up his rotten staff and said. "This is for my son." He shouted out and brought his staff down on Ronin back.
Ronin eyes widened at the pain on his back. He can feel the rotten spreading inside his body, after a few seconds Mandrake watches as Ronin started to close. After he releases his last breath, the boggans let Ronin go. And let his body hit dead on the floor.
Mandrake smiles at his death, that was for Dagda death.
He looks at his soldiers and told them. "Feed his body to the bats." He told them.
They nodded and take Ronin body to be feed to the bats.
Mandrake smiles he has a new kingdom. And the most important a dark prince, his new son. And he will not lose him, and he will help his son with his powers. When he grows up.