[4] Bye bye badman

Bye bye badman- The stone roses

Warmth. My body is enveloped in a duvet that has had a whole night heating up to my body. Stretching my toes out, I enjoy the simple pleasure of skin against cold bedsheet. Shortly after my toe movement, my legs follow suit, and the movement flows through my body until I am fully stretched out and ready to get up.

A montage of last nights events flashes through my mind and I think how strange it all was. Why was Pup so nice, I mean he could've left me sleeping at the station, fuck, he could've not come up to me at all. I have no clue as to why I was so sleepy. I suppose it was just all my late nights catching up with me.

Yawning in the least attractive way possible, I stumble out into the hallway and go downstairs to the kitchen. When i reach the bottom of the stairs, I hear a small noise that travelled from the living room direction. And me being the fearless bastard that I am, I head towards it. When I get inside, I see Pup sprawled out over the sofa, one arm propping up his head and one arm snaking down the sofa and onto the floor. He looks most uncomfortable, his legs awkwardly crushed in to acomodate the small size of the sofa. He isn't snoring, but his deep breaths echo around the empty room. Sitting down in the armchair across from him, I formulate a plan of action. Deciding that plans are stupid, I lean back into the chair and stomp my foot. The noise shoots around the small room, revertebrating off the walls and into his unsuspecting ears. It takes him a few seconds to stir, but then he opens his eyes. A mumble is audable but i'm not sure what ue was trying to say. 'So. What the fuck are you in my house for?' I pull my mouth into a humourless smile and tap down my fingers. 'I was-' he clears his throat, pushes himself up into sitting and speaks again. 'I was half cut last night and couldn't be arsed going home, anyway it all worked out 'cause I remmebered that Jon is moving and I need a place to stay anyway." Slowly and purpousfully, I draw in a breath through my nose and rest my head back. "So what your saying is, you slept here last night, which I am willing to let you off for, but then?.." He draws his fingers up to his eyes and rubs out the sleep, puts his hands down and flicks it onto my carpet. "Jon is moving, and I needed a place to crash, but its ok cause i found here,"

What

The

Fuck

Is he mad? Like there must be something atleased moderately wrong. Jesus christ. Ok I need some coffee. "Just you... Just.. One second," I get up and go over to the kitchen, and click on the kettle. I reach for the coffee jar, only to be stopped as I notice a small pile of money on the worktop. Hesitantly, I pick it up and rifle through it. £400. As I am wondering whos money this is, I hear Pup grumble out 'Rent," Rent. For me. £400 to be exact. "Rent for..." I feign ignorance to see what he replies. "This month,"

£400 a month. All for me. This house is already payed off, I have no morgage, and imagine what I could do with £400. But then again, I would also have a stranger in my fucking house. I plop down onto a dining chair and let my hesd rest in my hands.

Stranger in house. £400. Not only a stranger but a dickhead. But £400. One that dosent even have a real name. But £400 a month. Litterally I dont even know his name. £400. I've previously fucked him. Shit.

Scooping up the money, I stride into the living room and drop it on his head. "I'm going out, be back in about half an hour. If you are here still I'll bray you and then take your money."