Afternoon Naps

Charlie sat in his bed, waiting for his boyfriend to text him back. He sent the text 10 minutes ago and was still waiting for a response. He let a frustrated sigh. So he decided to just walk to Nick's house, 'cause it's not that far.

About 10 minutes later he knocked on the front door. Sarah Nelson opened the door, Charlie was surprised to see her.

"Hey Ms. Nelson. Is Nick here?" He asked

"Hi Charlie. Yes, he is here." She responded

"Great! Can I see him?" He questioned

"Yep! Come on in. I'm letting you know that he's asleep right now. I think he had a hard time falling alseep last night."

"Really? Ok, that's fine. I'll just keep him company then."

"Alright, thats fine."

"Where's Nellie?" He asked

"She's up stairs with Nick. She likes napping with him."

"Aww."

Charlie pictured his boyfriend asleep with Nellie curled up next to him and let out a happy sigh.

"Thanks Ms. Nelson."

"No problem Charlie, and please call me Sarah. I can see that you make Nick very happy."

He smiled at her and walked upstairs to Nick's room

He followed the familiar route to Nick's room, and opened the door. Nellie sat up and wagged her tail as soon as she saw him. He put his pointer finger to his lips, a silent plea for Nellie to stay put. She obeyed and laid back down. Charlie took in his boyfriend's sleeping form, he noticed the blue hoodie he always wore  than Charlie loved to wear. He set his bag down and took a few pictures of Nick and Nellie napping together.

Charlie walked up to the bed and sat down next to his boyfriend, he quietly crawled under the blankets and laid down next to Nick. He snuggled up next to him and snaked his arms Nick's waist. He pet Nellie for a while, then exhaustion hit him and he fell alseep.

-----

Nick's Pov:

I woke up to arms wrapped firmly around my waist and looked over and saw Charlie. How is he here? When did he get here? How long have I been asleep?

I turned around in his arms and sighed. This was nice. I pressed a kiss to his forehead and laid back down.

I scrolled on my phone for about 15 minutes, until I felt Charlie move around. I looked down at him and smiled.

"Hi baby." I whispered

"Hi." He answered groggily

"How'd you sleep?" I asked

"I should be asking you the same question. I found you asleep at like noon."

"You fell asleep too though."

He sighed. "Ugh whatever." He groaned.

I chuckled a bit. "Can I kiss you?" I asked him.

He nodded.

So I leaned down slightly until I felt soft lips against my own. We kissed like for a few moments. Then broke apart for air.

"That was.... so good." I spoke trying to catch my breath.

"Yeah.. it was."

"Hey Nellie." I cooed at my adorable dog.

She wagged her tail in response. She quickly licked my face then went over to Charlie for pets.

"Ew gross Nellie!" I exclaimed.

Charlie giggled. My face softened at his giggle. I like this boy soooo much!

A/N: Hey guys this is written on April 22nd 2022. The day Heartstopper came out on Netflix! I hope you like this chapter! And feel free to give me suggestions!