Baking a cake.

A/N: Request by: lilyswift5. I'm not too familiar with this scene but I'll try my best!

Charlie, Nick, and Oliver were baking a cake for Tori's birthday. They had already preheated the oven, got out all the ingredients, and proper mixing and measuring tools.

Oliver sat on one of the stools on the island, while Charlie and Nick were on the other side. Charlie measured out the dry ingredients into a bowl, while Nick measured the wet ingredients into a different bowl. Charlie finished measuring, and handed the bowl to Oliver.

"Stir very gently, ok? We don't want to make a mess."

"Ok Charlie!"

Nick mixed the wet ingredients while Charlie got out the cake pan. He bent over to grab it from one of  the lower cupboards, and gave Nick a very pleasant view of Charlie's butt.

*cat call*

Charlie's head snapped up so fast, Nick thought Charlie had just given himself whiplash.

"Nick!?" He sputtered.

"What!? You have a nice butt!"

Oliver giggled at the two. Nick pulled him in for a kiss and Oliver quickly covered his eyes.

"I'm sorry," he whispered into Charlie's ear "not really though."

Charlie lightly shoved him by the shoulder.

"Oliver you done?"

"Yes Charlie!" He replied enthusiastically.

Nick carefully poured the wet and dry ingredients together, and then mixed them. Once he was finished, Charlie poured it into the pan, and put it in the oven.

Nick set a timer on the stove and Oliver ran upstairs to his room while it baked. Charlie and Nick went into the living room and watched some TV and cuddled. Soon enough the timer went off and they took it out of the oven.

Later once it cooled Oliver helped them ice it then put into the fridge for Tori's birthday party.

A/N: Idk if this is what you wanted, but I did my best!