Coming out

This was requested by djbsbodi

Nick Pov:

I've decided to come out to peopel at school.

Am I afraid of what people are gonna say? Yes.

Do I care? No. Charlie and all is friends will be there to support me.

I'm going to do it tomorrow on the intercom. Why on the intercom you ask? Because why not? Everyone will be able to hear me and it's better then saying it informs of people.

*next day*

I woke up with Charlie wrapped up in my arms and Nellie snuggled into my back. He groaned when my alarm went off and I chuckled.

"Not happy to be awake are we?" I asked him teasingly.

"Ugh I hate mornings." He grumbled

" I know but today's the day I come out."

"Yeah, are you sure you want to do this? Especially on the intercom, where everyone can hear you.

"If I'm gonna do it, why not do boldly?"

"If you're so sure then ok."

We kissed a few times before getting up and getting dressed. And going to eat then going to school.

We arrived 10 minutes before the bell rung and headed to the office. We already told them what was going to happen and they were hesitant but obliged anyways.

Tara, Darcy, Isaac, Elle, and Tao were already there waiting outside the office for us. We walked up to them and they all hugged me tightly and wished me good luck.

Me and Charlie waked hand in hand into the office. They lead us to the intercom, instructed me what to do, then left. I squeezed Charlie's hand for comfort as I pressed the buttom and spoke.

"Hello Truham students. My name is Nick Nelson. I've come to talk to you today about something I've only told a few people. I'm bisexual, I like guys and girls. I don't care what you say, nothing will make me change my mind. Oh, and I'm dating Charlie Spring. So if you do anything to him, you'll have to deal with me."

I let out a sigh of relief.

"Good job babe."

"Thanks." I spoke as I buried my head in his shoulder.

We walked out and I was engulfed into a group hug. I heard praises and some 'good job Nick!' from Charlie's friends.

Me and Charlie went back to my house. We had decided that it was better than hearing people whispering about me. I called my mom and told her what I did, and she came and picked me up at my request.

We snuggle into my bed and Nellie demanded immediate pets.

I could get used to this

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for not updating I've been a bit unmotivated lately. Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter!