School

"Wake up," A voice said.

Stiles's eyes opened to see Sky standing above him twice in one day.

"We're here," She told him, the jet door opening and Stiles winced at the sunlight, taking in the sight of the castle before him.

"This is a school?" Stiles asked doubtfully.

"It was my childhood home," The Professor corrected,"I turned it into a school for Mutants in the late sixties."

"A Mutant Hogwarts," Stiles said,"That's new."

"I suppose that's an appropriate description," He said, moving forward with a small controller on the arm of his wheelchair.

Stiles followed nervously, looking at the several students, then his eyes went wide at what he saw. There was a group of middle school kids playing basketball, at first it seemed normal. Then he looked closer.

One kid's feet never touched the ground, grabbing the ball, she floated up, and was about to shoot it. When a kid teleported in front of her, grabbed the ball and shot it in the opposite basket.

"Whoa," Stiles said.

"That's normal here," Sky informed him.

"Can I do that?" Stiles asked.

"Maybe not in that way," The Professor said,"You see every Mutant is unique, like a snowflake, no two are the same. But some have some similarities."

"So there are different telepaths?" Stiles asked, then glanced at Sky,"And shapeshifters?"

"Yes, while I am able to access the full mind, other telepaths can use the other aspects of my powers. Like communication, mind reading, memory scanning, and so forth," Xavier answered as they walked into the school,"Mutants are also separated into different catagories. Type one is the physical mutations but no apparent powers."

"You mean like being born with horns?" Stiles asked, remembering a mutant on the news, another victim of a mutant attack.

"Yes, type two is the physical mutations along with powers."

"Like me," Sky added,"I have to focus or I'll revert back to my natural form."

"Type three are the ones that have powers but keep their human appearance, but their powers usually end up on the physical side, like enhanced strength and healing."

"That's what I'll be, won't I?" Stiles guessed.

"Most likely. Type four is what I am," Xavier said, pointing to his temple,"Most Mutants with energy powers as well."

"You mean like Magneto?" Stiles asked.

"Erik Lensher," Xavier corrected,"Yes, he is a type four Mutant as well. He is currently residing in a government-given Mutant homeland."

"Then why isn't this school there?"

"Because, this school was the first step to coexistence," Xavier said,"I believe Mutants, supernaturals, and humans can all coexist."

"Supernaturals," Stiles repeated,"You got any of those at this school?"

"No, because they have families and packs to help them learn control of their powers," He replied,"Most Mutants...when they first manifest their families don't have the best reactions."

"You mean kicking them out of the house and onto the streets, maybe even start abusing them," Stiles guessed.

"Yes," Xavier said sadly, as they finally stepped inside of school,"We'll have living arrangements for you set up. And clothes delivered to your room."