School Fight

Stiles webbed onto an apple, and yanked it toward him, catching it in his hand.

"That's...actually pretty cool," Shatter admitted, taking the apple from Stiles,"And that stuff just comes out of you?"

"Yeah, I guess, it's a very long conversation that I'm not gonna bore you with," Stiles said,"So what do you do?"

Shatter picked up a carton of milk from his plate and when he touched it, the texture of his skin seemed to spread to the carton, covering it entirely, and he crushed it in a hand, shattering it like glass.

"Shatter suddenly makes a lot of sense now," Stiles said,"So you transmutate matter?"

"That's Professor X called it," Shatter replied.

They sat in the cafeteria along with Ava and Andrew, Sky was called away by the Professor a couple minutes ago.

"So do you do anything other than shoot stuff out of your wrists?"

"I can climb walls," Stiles offered,"And super strength."

"I think I got a new name for you," Shatter said, smiling,"Bug Boy."

Stiles let out a chuckle,"Definitely not."

Ella stared at them from across the cafeteria, then leaning over to one of her so-called friends she whispered in his ear,"Go see what he can do."

He nodded, and the bell rang, everyone stood gathering their trash throwing it away.

"C'mon, it's faster if we go around the building," Andrew said, and he, Stiles, and Shatter all went outside.

"How long have you guys been here?" Stiles asked them.

"Since I was...nine or ten," Shatter said, not saying anything more, like it was painful for him to think about.

"I was thirteen," Andrew said.

Stiles nodded, holding the straps of his backpack, then a buzzing filled his head, making his eyes go wide then he shoved Andrew out of the way and jumped back before a giant of a teenager brought his fist down onto the ground.

"Welcome to the school," He said in a deep almost metallic voice,"Call me Girder. Now, let's see what you're made of."

He lunged toward Stiles, raising a fist and his entire arm turned to metal.

Then there was a metallic clang that echoed throughout the school property.

"You have a metal arm?" Stiles asked, twisting the closed fist away from him so he could get a better look at it,"That is awesome, dude!"

The next thing that happened it was like Stiles had no control over it, it was all only reflexes.

Girder swung his other fist at him and Stiles leaned back, the other metal arm just passing clean over his head.

About to fall backward, Stiles shot webs out of both hands, latching onto Girder's chest and he yanked himself forward kicking Girder with both legs in the chest bouncing off of it and landing in a crouch.

"The hell are you?" Girder asked.

Stiles stood up straight and pulled on the cuff of his flannel shirt and with a British accent he said,"Stilinski...Stiles Stilinski."

Girder lunged forward again and Stiles ran forward as well, they were about to collide but at the last second Stiles went into a slide, going right between Girder's legs, webbing onto both of his hands as well causing him to do a flip and land on his head.

"That's gonna hurt in the morning," Stiles said, not noticing the crowd starting to gather behind them.

Girder stood, his entire body turning into metal,"Say your prayers."